none
the connectivity between Outlook 2010 and the server

Question

• I can't delete my emails that on my server because when i try to delete it my emails on my outlook will deleted so i can't delete my emails on the server to get a new space on it to receive new emails

so i need to cut this connect between outlook 2010 and my server to clean it and receive new emails

please give me any answer

Thanks and Best Regards,

Mr.Alaa.

• Changed type Sally Tang Tuesday, November 30, 2010 1:46 AM
    Monday, November 29, 2010 2:21 PM

Answers

• Hi Mr Alaa,

If you are hoping to keep messages in your mailbox (outlook client) but clear out the messages in your mailbox so you can still receive mail, I think your best bet would be to move the messages out of your inbox, and create a seperate PST to save those messages.  Outlook will reflect those items in your mailbox.

Once you have messages moved to a new PST, or Outlook Data file you can then proceed to delete from server.  If your able to access OWA (Outlook web access) of your exchange server, this will allow you to access your mailbox as it is on the server, allowing you to delete so of the larger messges, Deleted Items and Sent Items are the best place to start.

Hope that helps!

ivanmor

• Marked as answer by Sally Tang Thursday, December 09, 2010 6:37 AM
    Monday, November 29, 2010 2:52 PM

All replies

• Hi Mr Alaa,

If you are hoping to keep messages in your mailbox (outlook client) but clear out the messages in your mailbox so you can still receive mail, I think your best bet would be to move the messages out of your inbox, and create a seperate PST to save those messages.  Outlook will reflect those items in your mailbox.

Once you have messages moved to a new PST, or Outlook Data file you can then proceed to delete from server.  If your able to access OWA (Outlook web access) of your exchange server, this will allow you to access your mailbox as it is on the server, allowing you to delete so of the larger messges, Deleted Items and Sent Items are the best place to start.

Hope that helps!

ivanmor

• Marked as answer by Sally Tang Thursday, December 09, 2010 6:37 AM
    Monday, November 29, 2010 2:52 PM
  • Hi Ivanmor,

Many thanks to you for your consideration  and your reply.

Best Regards,

Mr.Alaa

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 4:09 PM
  • Please Ivanmor,

if you have time Please could you mind to help me to solve this problem on my Outlook 2010?

This is the form of the error:

Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for spacegc.' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for spacegc. Error: The TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

Thanks and Best regards,

Mr.Alaa

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:47 PM
  • Hi Mr Alaa,

The error you are seeing, would probably be because of your account settings for your mail account.  Can you provide a little more details as to how you are setup to connect to your mail account?  Exchange SMTP / IMAP?  I also see the name spaceGC, is that a known name to something in your setup?

Might also be of help to look over this KB, very helpful!
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/813514

Cheers,

ivanmor

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 6:52 PM
  • the link luks very helful.

thnx ivanmor :)

Sunday, February 27, 2011 8:50 AM