none
Microsoft Home and Student 2010 Product Key Card encountered error during setup!

Question

• Hi, I have been trying to install Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 ever since OCTOBER!!! Its not a CD, its a product key card so whenever I went back to Bestbuy to return it and ask for help they didnt believe me and asked if I could bring my PC there but its not a laptop so its too complicated! Plus they could get into my important information and it might take more than a day! 

Anyways whenever I install it, the green bar gets to like 3/4 full and then the screen changes to "encountered error during setup" with no error codes! I looked all through the internet and whenever someone gets it to work its all this complicated technological stuff that I don't know how to do!

IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE HELP ME AND EXPLAIN TO ME STEP BY STEP HOW TO DO THIS- dont just tell me what I have to do because I won't know how to do it! PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING SINCE OCTOBER AND NO ONE HELPS ME :( 

Also, I CAN NOT run Microsoft Fix it because I need Net framework v 4.0 but whenever I install that, I ALSO GET AN ERROR. So basically my computer gets errors for everything!

I know I had net v 4.0 before because a program that I used, needs it, but now when I want to use that program , i cant because I don't have net v 4.0 anymore and idk why i don't have it!

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE!!! I HAVE WINDOWS 7 PC 64-BIT

I can NOT erase everything on my computer because I have too much stuff and important things that I need to save, so that is out of the question! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME STEP BY STEP WHAT I HAVE TO DO- I DONT HAVE NET FRAMEWORK V 4.0 

Thursday, March 28, 2013 1:17 AM

Answers