none
I accidentally downloaded the 64-bit version when I need 32-bit

Question

• Hi,

I downloaded the 64-bit version of Office 2013 Pro. When I went to install it, I got an error message saying I need the 32-bit version instead. However, the website won't let me download the 32-bit version, I guess because I already used up my registration.

How can I download the 32-bit version now?

Thank you.

Kara

Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:40 AM

Answers

• Thank you for your reply.

I already contacted Microsoft. They said there's no phone support for TechNet, and that I had to post this question in this forum.

Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Kara

Hi,

is this an evaluation/trial download from Technet?
    or is this a subscription download?

if it's an evaluation (free public trial), you could register and download again but from another email address

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

Sunday, January 13, 2013 1:10 AM

All replies

• Hi

the best idea is to contact by phone local Microsoft representative, and they will give you the solution

Romeo Donca, Orange Romania (MCSE, MCITP, CCNA) Please Mark As Answer if my post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if the post has been helpful for you.

Saturday, January 12, 2013 3:47 PM

I already contacted Microsoft. They said there's no phone support for TechNet, and that I had to post this question in this forum.

Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Kara

Saturday, January 12, 2013 9:51 PM

Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Kara

Hi,

is this an evaluation/trial download from Technet?
    or is this a subscription download?

if it's an evaluation (free public trial), you could register and download again but from another email address

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

Sunday, January 13, 2013 1:10 AM
  • I solved the problem. I went to microsoft.com and was able to download the Office 365 Preview version.

Thanks for your help, though!

Kara

Sunday, January 13, 2013 2:28 AM