none
Feedback on Outlook 2010 Conversations View

General discussion

• Outlook 2010 Conversations view is a great idea, but the Beta implementation has a few usability problems which prevent the feature from being successful-- if I had to use the feature in RTM in its current Beta state, I'd probably turn it off. But fixing it seems not too difficult-- there are only a handful of very annoying usability issues I've found so far.  It'd be great to see the issues below addressed in RTM. 

1) Keyboard Navigation shouldn't cause auto-expansion. When using the keyboard arrow keys to scroll through my inbox, Outlook will auto-expand the selected conversation.  The result is that scrolling with the keyboard is like playing whack-a-mole, with conversations expanding and collapsing seemingly at random.  This prevents effective reading of message titles and auto-previews.  The same thing sometimes happens when I delete a conversation and the following conversation is selected. In either case, you should *never* auto-expand a conversation unless I press ENTER or right-arrow on a selected conversation.  For mouse selection, auto-expansion seems more reasonable since you're not doing mouseclick-mouseclick-mouseclick in sequence like you do from the keyboard when reading and deleting messages.

2) Converation "From" is confusing. Your "From" field shows any unread senders only, and shows all senders if all messages are unread. I'd expect to see all senders in both cases. What's even worse is when you use auto-preview and the most recent message is already read. In that case, you'll see auto-preview text from the most recent (read) message but see a sender(s) of older messages. You'll see User-X's name as sender of User-Y's AutoPreview text.  Weird!

3) minor thing: double-click of a collapsed conversation opens the newest message. Once it's expanded, double-click doesn't do anything. It should behave the same in both cases.

4) If you hit up arrow or down arrow to select a conversation, then quickly hit ENTER to open the top message in the conversation, it doesn't do anything. If you do the same thing but wait one second, before pressing ENTER, it will open the newest message. Behavior should be the same in both cases.

5) When I use up/down arrow to select a message with auto-preview showing, sometimes the auto-preview will vanish and sometimes it won't. This is really disconcerting since my eyes need to jump upwards several lines to see what just got expanded. If something is there when the thread is collapsed, it should stick around when it's expanded. Oddly, I don't see this behavior for all conversations-- some will stay showing auto-preview, some won't. Perhaps only one-line auto-previews stick around while 2-3 line autopreviews are hidden upon expansion?

6) When I right-click on a collapsed conversation, I'd expect to see "reply" or "reply-all" options (meaning reply to the topmost message in that conversation) but instead I need to separately select the message to reply to.

Other than these gripes, I think conversations view is definitely headed in the right direction. Nice work!

BTW, I already posted this feedback to the Office 2010 blog, but I got no responses there so am posting here so my feedback won't get lost. 

Justin Grant
    Monday, March 01, 2010 10:19 PM

All replies

• 1. There is a setting in Options that controls this. (Options dialog, Mail, other section at the bottom)
    2. If i understand the problem correctly, there is an option for this too. View settings - other settings. preview unread option.
    3. I can't repro but I'm not sure i'm doing it exactly the same way you are.
    4. I can't repro - maybe i'm too slow. :)
    5. Maybe its related to the preview unread setting?
    6. It's part of their effort at cleaning up the context menu. Ctrl+R and the Ribbon buttons work.

FWIW, most people don't like the conversation view.

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
    Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/
    Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com
    Tuesday, March 02, 2010 2:17 AM
  • Thanks Diane for the quick reply!  Some follow-up notes:

1. Cool!  This is exactly the behavior I was looking for. Once I clicked the checkbox in Options, the behavior is much more predictable when using the keyboard.  It's a bummer this setting is not easier to discover.  Seems like this should be the default setting.  Note that there's a display bug when this option is selected-- I sometimes see odd visual artifacts after I collapse a thread with the keyboard, e.g. rectangles which aren't painted correctly or show up as gray boxes.

2. Nope, you didn't understand correctly. :-)  The problematic scenario is where there are some unread and some read messages in a conversation. In that case, the autopreview text shows for the most recent message in the thread (regardless of whether it's read or not) but the "From" field shows the senders of the unread branches only. The result is you can see a sender of one message showing up above the autopreview text for a totally different message. This is weird. And then once you read the last unread message, all the senders come back in the From field, so reading one message causes From to show 10 senders where before it showed only one. 

After using it for a while, I like the auto-preview behavior of always showing the most recent message in auto-preview, even if that particular message is read. I also like the behavior of continuing to show auto-preview until all branches of the thread are read. What I don't like is the "From" behavior showing a varying number of senders depending on what's read vs. not. Instead, I'd like to see "From" show all the senders on the thread, in order of recency (most recent branches should show up at the front of From).  Extra credit if unread senders show up bold and read senders unbold, but I'd also be OK with all senders showing up bold if the mixed boldness is too hard.

3. try double-clicking on the name (the top line) of an expanded conversation. the double-click doesn't do anything. it should collapse the conversation-- the reverse of what happens when you double-click on a collapsed conversation.

4. doesn't matter now that I have a solution for #1! :-)

5. not a big deal now that I have a solution for #1.

6. This was a bad choice for cleanup: reply is the probably most common (after delete!) operation you want to do on a conversation!  Certainly more common than printing or quick steps or the other random things remaining in that context menu. Anyway, thanks for the tip-- I always use right-click for replies, didn't think to use keyboard.

> FWIW, most people don't like the conversation view.
    Hmmm. Now that I know about the keyboard no-expand setting, I like Conversations a lot more! If the Office folks can fix the From field issue (#2 above), then the feature will be, to me at least, good enough for RTM.

But assuming these usability quirks get fixed, I really do need this feature.  I get hundreds of messages per day and without Conversations I'd have a much harder time dealing with the incoming load-- this is a feature I've been needing for years. I also really like the ability to see my Sent items on the same Conversation without making a trip to Advanced Find. 

FWIW, Conversations (assuming the usability issues get addressed) is literally the only feature of Office 2010 that would justify the upgrade price for me.  The other improvements in Outlook and the other Office apps are nice, but Conversations saves me several minutes every day... and that productivity adds up quickly!

Justin Grant
    Tuesday, March 02, 2010 7:03 AM
  • The Outlook team loves you. :) They get a lot of complaints about the conversation view and will be glad to know some see great value in it.

They are working on making it better - the RC build is better than the Beta build.  I can't repro your bugs from #1 and 2 in it - so maybe they fixed it (or its user error :) - autopreview is not my normal view).

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 3:08 PM
  • I also like the idea behind this feature a lot but am sometimes perplexed at why completely unrelated emails are being grouped into a conversation.  They do not share similar subject lines, senders, or any other feature that I can discern.  Is there a way to "train" Outlook to stop grouping specific sets of messages rather than turning off the feature altogether?
    Wednesday, March 10, 2010 10:09 PM
  • No, you can't train Outlook.  I've never had it group wildly unrelated items - it will group messages with the same subject though.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 10:56 PM
  • I think the conversations thread is a good leap forward. 

Seems to display and work best for me if I turn on all of the options under the Conversations button, other than the always expand option.

A second click on the conversation down arrow displays the related replies etc.

For me that deals with some of the concerns above.

Thursday, April 01, 2010 1:37 AM
  • I really like the conversations view, but was wondering if there is a way to "force" an email into that conversation group.
    Friday, April 02, 2010 3:41 PM
  • I really like the conversations view, but was wondering if there is a way to "force" an email into that conversation group.

No, but it would be great if we could force messages into a conversation or remove them.

Outlook Daily Tips | Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center
    Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook weekly newsletter
    Friday, April 02, 2010 3:57 PM
  • I even tried the old GroupWise trick of changingthe Subject, but that didn't seem to matter.
    Friday, April 02, 2010 4:00 PM
  • I even tried the old GroupWise trick of changingthe Subject, but that didn't seem to matter.

Yeah, that does not work with the new conversation view - it might work if you group by subject.

Friday, April 02, 2010 4:28 PM
  • Well then the Outlook team probably dislikes me because I cannot stand the Conversations view.  I especially cannot stand the fact that it defaults to it almost every time.  i have even set up custom views that work for a while but the next time I go to that view it grouped by conversation, no matter what the custom view is set at.
    Monday, April 05, 2010 3:31 PM
  • Well then the Outlook team probably dislikes me because I cannot stand the Conversations view.  I especially cannot stand the fact that it defaults to it almost every time.  i have even set up custom views that work for a while but the next time I go to that view it grouped by conversation, no matter what the custom view is set at.

The RC build is better at remembering views, but for the best results, create new views -don't customize the default views. They get reset easily.

Monday, April 05, 2010 7:07 PM
  • New view, modified views - it doesn't matter.  I change the "Group By" to "None" and it refuses to take - it always reverts to "Group By - Conversations" - it drives me nuts.
    Monday, April 05, 2010 8:09 PM
  • I have to admit when I first saw conversations I quickly turned them off.  But then I watched the video on them and thought it sounded novel enough to give it a try.  I now love coversations.  It took some getting use to and I had to modify things to suit my liking but conversations rule!
    Monday, April 05, 2010 9:47 PM
  • New view, modified views - it doesn't matter.  I change the "Group By" to "None" and it refuses to take - it always reverts to "Group By - Conversations" - it drives me nuts.

I think you'll find its better in RTM.

Monday, April 05, 2010 10:03 PM
  • I have to agree, I turned it off in every folder and then had to revert to turning it on in every folder.  That got old.  It would be cool to have a default view.  Or if there is one it would be cool to understand how to do it!
    Monday, April 05, 2010 10:09 PM
  • I think you have to turn off conversations.  I remember something like this drove me crazy (to the point of almost un-installing Outlook 2010) but I finally figured out a way to do this.  Sorry I ended up turning conversations back on (got use to them and I really like them).  But I think it was turning off coversations that allowed me to display without conversations and then sort and display the way I had in the past.  Hope that helps...!

Monday, April 05, 2010 10:12 PM

No, but it would be great if we could force messages into a conversation or remove them.

I agree - it would be really good to be able to right click on an email in a conversation and be able to remove it from the conversation. Or drag it from one conversation to another. I've had a few instances where two different clients have emailed me with the same subject by chance, and it confuses me seeing them both as part of the same conversation.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 11:54 PM
  • I found a place you can click on the show conversion pane to turn on or turn off the conversion function.

at meanwhile you can apply it to only this folder or all folder. It will be helpful.

Monday, January 17, 2011 3:36 AM
  • My question deals with item 1. Is there a way to eliminate the expand/collapse animation? After checking the "do not auto expand" button, when I do want to expand a conversation, it happens right away, but when I collapse it, it does the fade/collapse animation. Is there a way to have it just collapse?

Thanks.

Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:16 PM
  • Adding to this thread, I agree conversations is one of the most valuable features. I have been using it also in office 2007 and it was great. The switch to office 2010 is deceiving as the customization of the view does not work. I like to have all conversations expanded so you can see all emails from tat conversation as well as from all conversations in your mailbox. This parameter does not work. It did work in office 2007.

I have seen many others complaining about this as well as it is very easy to miss messages. Any chance there is a way to get this to work ?

Appart from that office 2010 is nice.

Thanks

Saturday, September 03, 2011 10:33 AM
  • Conversations in Outlook 2007 (and older) were handled differently - they were simple group by conversations, no different than group by category etc. In Outlook 2010, its done differently and includes messages in other folders. Only the active conversation is expanded. The conversation field (conversation index if i recall corectly) in Outlook 2007 and older is not available in Outlook 2010. At this time there is no way to revert to the classic conversation view.

Saturday, September 03, 2011 2:25 PM
  • Oh Diane THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I searched and searched for that option and didn't find it - did a web search and found your comment. Forehead slap that I didn't read that last option but so very thankful you had posted this message.

You just saved me so much aggravation. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 4:18 PM
  • Hi,

I am another great proponent of the conversations view, but can't for the life of me work out why the default message view is to show the latest message first.  ie Click on the conversation and it states 'Latest message shown. Click to view earlier items.'.

It would seem more logical to show the first message.  I can see in some cases you want to jump straight to the conclusion of a conversation, but surely it is more common to start reading a conversation at the beginning?

Perhaps an option is available to change this behaviour, or perhaps one can be built into the next release?

Kind Regards,

Charlie

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:01 PM
  • If you're reading message as they arrive, it makes sense, as you've already read the earlier messages - it might make more sense if the oldest unread message was shown, but it might be more confusing to users.

Have you tried using the Classic Indented View? View Ribbon, expand Conversation Settings.

Thursday, March 15, 2012 3:12 AM
  • Hi,

I have several problems with the conversation settings:

1. I want to have all the messages that belong to one conversation in my inbox folder, including the original mail from myself with which I started the conversation. Therefore, I do not store my sent mails in the sent-mails-folder but have a rule to send all mails cc to myself. When I switch on now the conversation view, all mails of a conversation are shown within one thread besides the original cc-copy from me to myself. This cc-mail is shown as a standalone item in my inbox, not belonging to any conversation.

2. I do really want to have a possibility to expand all conversations in my inbox. No automatic expand and collapse. It drives me crazy. I really need to see the read/unread status of all mails in my inbox at one single view. There, I also see in which threads I have work to do or not. With the standard collapsed view it hides to much information.

3. In order to get back the behaviour of Outlook 2007 I tried to group by subject and to sort by date. Also this does not work anymore with Outlook 2010. It pretends to to sort by subject in the first place, instead. This is really a huge loss of productivity to me. I did not find a possibility to emulate the old behaviour of Outlook 2007. Is there any trick?

4. In a conversation with several mails inside, when the last mail is "read" but one of the messages in between are "unread" the text of this unread mail is show in the preview lines but the sender which is shown in the same preview lines is the sender from the last mail in this thread, not from the "unread" mail. So, we have the situation that the sender does not belong to the preview text which are both shown in the same lines. Btw, I have previews switched on and reading pane switched off because this reading pane consumes too much space for me.

Any recommendations besides re-installing Outlook 2007 again?

It would be very very helpfull  :-)

• Edited by Hollala Tuesday, April 03, 2012 2:07 PM
    Tuesday, April 03, 2012 2:04 PM
  • Hi,

In general I like to view my mails as conversations. Therefore, in Outlook 2007 I grouped by subject and sorted by date which worked perfect for me. Now, with Outlook 2010 I have several problems with the conversation settings:

1. I want to have all the messages that belong to one conversation in my inbox folder, including the original mail from myself with which I started the conversation. Therefore, I do not store my sent mails in the sent-mails-folder but have a rule to send all mails cc to myself. When I switch on now the conversation view, all mails of a conversation are shown within one thread besides the original cc-copy from me to myself. This cc-mail is shown as a standalone item in my inbox, not belonging to any conversation.

2. I do really want to have a possibility to expand all conversations in my inbox. No automatic expand and collapse. It drives me crazy. I really need to see the read/unread status of all mails in my inbox at one single view. There, I also see in which threads I have work to do or not. With the standard collapsed view it hides to much information.

3. In order to get back the behaviour of Outlook 2007 I tried to group by subject and to sort by date. Also this does not work anymore with Outlook 2010. It pretends to to sort by subject in the first place, instead. This is really a huge loss of productivity to me. I did not find a possibility to emulate the old behaviour of Outlook 2007. Is there any trick?

4. In a conversation with several mails inside, when the last mail is "read" but one of the messages in between are "unread" the text of this unread mail is show in the preview lines but the sender which is shown in the same preview lines is the sender from the last mail in this thread, not from the "unread" mail. So, we have the situation that the sender does not belong to the preview text which are both shown in the same lines. Btw, I have previews switched on and reading pane switched off because this reading pane consumes too much space for me.

Any recommendations besides re-installing Outlook 2007 again?

It would be very very helpfull :-)

Thursday, April 05, 2012 8:40 AM
  • 1. Outlook 2010 will include the sent item in the thread, if you enable the option to include all folders. That said, I will test it.

2. Not possible at this time

3. I have not found a way. They changed/removed the old conversation index field and use it for grouping the conversation.

4. In Views > View Settings > Other settings, are you using show all or show unread for the preview option?

Thursday, April 05, 2012 11:58 AM
  • 1. Outlook 2010 will include the sent item in the thread, if you enable the option to include all folders. That said, I will test it.

2. Not possible at this time

3. I have not found a way. They changed/removed the old conversation index field and use it for grouping the conversation.

4. In Views > View Settings > Other settings, are you using show all or show unread for the preview option?

Thanks Diane for your quick reply

to 1: the point is that I move all my messages regarding one topic into a dedicated archive folder when the topic can be closed. But also in this archive folder I need to have all messages within one conversation because after a while I have to create an external pst file for final archiving (our IT restricts the available space per user on the exchange server). For this reason I cannot leave my sent messages in the sent items folder forever but have to have them in one place together with the other mails.

to 2: sad but obviously true. If you have a good relationship to the Microsoft Outlook Team, please try to push them  ;-))

to 3: the same as 2 or even worse :-)

to 4: I use "show unread"

BR, Heiko

• Edited by Hollala Thursday, April 05, 2012 2:11 PM some addons
    Thursday, April 05, 2012 1:36 PM
  • 1. Are you moving mail to folders? If so, outlook has an option to store sent items in folder with the original.  If you are manually moving the mail to the archive folder, selecting all messages in the expanded conversation and moving to the folder will move the sent item too.

4. Does Show all change the behavior? I haven't had a chance to go over this (lack of unread messages in threads) but will test it too.

Thursday, April 05, 2012 2:53 PM
  • Select your mails and simply archive them, This might help you.
    Thursday, April 05, 2012 4:05 PM
  • Hi Diane - @Hollala's problem #4 is the same as the problem #2 in my original post that started this thread. 

• To Repro: In a conversation with more than one message, expand it, and then right click on an older message and Mark as Unread. Then collapse the conversation.
    • Expected: Auto-preview is shown for the most recent message (read or not), and Sender name matches the Auto-Preview content.
    • Actual: Auto-preview is shown for the most recent message (read or not), but Sender name shows the sender(s) of unread messages on the conversation.  This means that User A's name shows up as the sender of User B's message.  

Switching to Show All is not a good solution because then you get an autopreview for all messages, which overwhelms the page with already-read autopreviews, including the majority of cases (e.g. read conversations, expanded conversations, 1-message conversations) which don't trigger the problem above that only happens with collapsed, partially-read conversations). 

Desired solution would be to have the sender name match the auto-preview content, and for both to show the latest message (read or not) in the conversation.  To indicate that there are unread messages lurking underneath the (collapsed) conversation, Outlook could turn the title bold, show a (n) in parentheses, or some other visual cue. But the important thing is that a sender name should always match the auto-preview text. 

FWIW, after several years of using the Conversation View, this is the only remaining problem that really bugs me on a daily basis. The others in my original complaint proved to be easy to ignore or easy to work around.

Justin Grant

• Edited by justingrant Tuesday, April 10, 2012 6:11 PM
    Tuesday, April 10, 2012 5:57 PM
  • 1. Are you moving mail to folders? If so, outlook has an option to store sent items in folder with the original.  If you are manually moving the mail to the archive folder, selecting all messages in the expanded conversation and moving to the folder will move the sent item too.

This would only work if I move mails right after receiving them and then work within the individual folder. But, the normal way of working with Outlook for me is to have all actual mails in my inbox until I can close a conversation. Then I move the complete conversation to the dedicated folder. Therefore I also do not want to see the related mails in other folders because these have been worked on already and were closed, so nothing to bother about anymore. My inbox should only consist of mails that are "ongoing". I also need this single "inbox" folder for the working emails because I have several projects to work on at the same time. Therefore it is no option for me to switch back and forth between the individual project folders.

So, to sumarize: work in the inbox, after completion move to the project folder. See all current "ongoing" emails in one thread. The original email from me must be either in the inbox or moved to the project folder, but in any case it has to be shown as part of the corresponding thread in that folder not as standalone item.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:11 AM
  • Select your mails and simply archive them, This might help you.

Sorry, for which of my points should this be of any help?
    Wednesday, April 18, 2012 3:29 PM

FWIW, after several years of using the Conversation View, this is the only remaining problem that really bugs me on a daily basis. The others in my original complaint proved to be easy to ignore or easy to work around.

This really bugs me too... every day ... and it's such irritating that I'm seriously taking into account to switch back to Office 2007...

Now, I still hope that MS can provide a quick bugfix ...

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 3:35 PM

Hi Diane,

I changed my Outlook settings now, just to see if it works: I keep a copy in the sent items folder ("save copies of messages in sent items folder"), I deactived the rule to send a cc-copy to me and I activated the option to show messages from other folders. The result is now, that my own mails from the sent items folder are shown within the conversation in the inbox. But, when I move the complete conversation to the archive folder my mail from the sent items folder is not moved but stays in the sent items folder.

So, this seems not to work. Did I mis anything?

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 1:16 PM
  • Sigh. No progress in two years? Conversations is one of my favorite Outlook 2010 features! It greatly reduces my stress dealing with email overload. Today encountered a conversation that isn't threaded correctly and would like to override Outlook. Two people replied to the same thread today. Outlook recognized one as being in the conversation but didn't recognize the other. Following is an analysis of the headers.

=== msg 1 only:
    69FA356CC49E2D4DAA03EB371E74D73639E0B9D626
    69FA356CC49E2D4DAA03EB371E74D73639E111F24B
    71DE5E2C0ADA26429D102DEAC78AF5110B07AE323C
    71DE5E2C0ADA26429D102DEAC78AF5110B323A6A16
    7E277FEFE8711D40A45C64223A5E933E085A54947A
    92E79AC349B7B544B241312A99079E7D3A5F19AABD
    92E79AC349B7B544B241312A99079E7D3A5F4D6811
    F4BF1C75DD435F49927A5958103F777721B6FCFA10
    F4BF1C75DD435F49927A5958103F777721B936A2EF
    In-Reply-To:7E277FEFE8711D40A45C64223A5E933E085A54947A
    Message-ID:F4BF1C75DD435F49927A5958103F777721B93CD5FA
    X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:F4BF1C75DD435F49927A5958103F777721B93CD5FA

=== msg 2 only:
    46C6EA862D06A046B5051496BE07566E0AC2CCD0D8
    D227BE51401CDE489F33CF5A82D1741825A59D1DEE
    F36C6302717C59478890A7775A4C8CC726262EBF1B
    F36C6302717C59478890A7775A4C8CC726262EC4C1
    F36C6302717C59478890A7775A4C8CC726262EC4DD
    F36C6302717C59478890A7775A4C8CC726263C076E
    F36C6302717C59478890A7775A4C8CC726263C07DC
    F4BF1C75DD435F49927A5958103F777721B8E00CEB
    F4BF1C75DD435F49927A5958103F777721B8E0147C
    F4BF1C75DD435F49927A5958103F777721B8E01492
    F4BF1C75DD435F49927A5958103F777721B8ED8C4B
    In-Reply-To:F36C6302717C59478890A7775A4C8CC726263C07DC
    Message-ID:F4BF1C75DD435F49927A5958103F777721B8ED8D02
    References:F4BF1C75DD435F49927A5958103F777721B6FCFA10
    X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:F4BF1C75DD435F49927A5958103F777721B8ED8D02

=== both:
    71DE5E2C0ADA26429D102DEAC78AF5110B07995453
    92E79AC349B7B544B241312A99079E7D3A5EF95689
    92E79AC349B7B544B241312A99079E7D3A5EF95EB3
    92E79AC349B7B544B241312A99079E7D3A5F006B7A
    F36C6302717C59478890A7775A4C8CC7262624B127
    F36C6302717C59478890A7775A4C8CC7262624B13C
    F4BF1C75DD435F49927A5958103F777721B8D86093

msg 1         =   19, msg 2        =   22
    msg 1 only    =   12, msg 2 only   =   15
    total overlap =    7, total unique =   27

Thursday, May 03, 2012 1:44 PM
  • Conversation view was the bomb until 2007. There is an obscure incantation to get 2010 to do the same conversation thing as 2007 (which I'm searching for right now, because I changed something and can't get it back), but the 2010 implementation is horrific.
    Thursday, June 05, 2014 8:48 AM
  • Phew! I found out how to get Conversation view back!

• Make sure Conversation is one of the columns in the view (use the field chooser if necessary).
    • Right click on the Conversation column and select "Group by this field"

Unfortunately when I tried to save this view, it changed the view type to something weird. Then it took me another 10 minutes and much frustration to find out how to get it back again. Here's a screenshot of the way I like it. The 2010 implementation of conversations would probably be great, though, if it wasn't for the stupid way that only one conversation thread can be expanded at a time. One, that's annoying and two, it means your emails are jumping around every time you click on a different thread.Conversation view back to pre-2010 goodness

Thursday, June 05, 2014 9:21 AM