none
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 25 CHARACTER PRODUCT KEY NOT VALID

Question

• Dear Concerned Personnel,

I purchased a new Desk-Top PC having MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 installed already. But after the set-up of my PC for use MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 requested for 25 Character Product Key I have entered in several times but it's still not accepting it. 

Please kindly help me get it right-away. Thank you very much!

O. J. Stalwart.

• Moved by Carey FrischMVP Wednesday, September 15, 2010 5:48 AM Moved to appropriate forum category (From:Office Genuine Advantage Validation Issues (Office))
    Tuesday, September 14, 2010 2:52 PM

Answers

• "contactojsonline" wrote in message news:f5aaa4ef-ee5d-4f91-ad1d-94a08c9b0026...

Dear Concerned Personnel,

I purchased a new Desk-Top PC having MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 installed already. But after the set-up of my PC for use MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 requested for 25 Character Product Key I have entered in several times but it's still not accepting it. 

O. J. Stalwart.

The chances are that your PC came with a trial of Office - if you want to activate Office, then you will have to purchase the application from a reputable store.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Jennifer Zhan Thursday, September 16, 2010 1:03 AM
    Tuesday, September 14, 2010 7:25 PM

All replies

• "contactojsonline" wrote in message news:f5aaa4ef-ee5d-4f91-ad1d-94a08c9b0026...

Dear Concerned Personnel,

O. J. Stalwart.

The chances are that your PC came with a trial of Office - if you want to activate Office, then you will have to purchase the application from a reputable store.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Jennifer Zhan Thursday, September 16, 2010 1:03 AM
    Tuesday, September 14, 2010 7:25 PM
  • Dear Concerned Personnel,

O. J. Stalwart.

Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:08 PM