none
Outlook 2013 - outgoing mail blocking Error messag 0x800CCC13

Question

• I am experiencing the mentioned error message and difficulties to send out mails from Outlook 2013.

I have done so far:

- deleted Profile, Setup of new Profile

- deleted temporary files

- used ccleaner from piriform.com to get rid of unneccessary files

- the Administrator sent over the complete Office 2013 Installation

with the result of persistent Problem.

Do you have a patch to fix this Problem ?

apparently, this is known for older Versions of Outlook also ?!

Thursday, June 06, 2013 12:01 PM

Answers

• Could you please detail the type of email account you are using? Exchange, IMAP or POP3?

Please make sure that account configuration is correct , especially the Outgoing Server setting in Account settings > More settings...  (if you are using Internet email account)

Please also test the result in Outlook safe mode. ("Outlook.exe /safe")

Tony Chen
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, June 07, 2013 9:23 AM

All replies

• Could you please detail the type of email account you are using? Exchange, IMAP or POP3?

Please make sure that account configuration is correct , especially the Outgoing Server setting in Account settings > More settings...  (if you are using Internet email account)

Please also test the result in Outlook safe mode. ("Outlook.exe /safe")

Tony Chen
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, June 07, 2013 9:23 AM
  • Outgoing mail stuck in outbox.  I am traveling and the only thing that is changing are my internet access points.  Some access points have no problem with sending mail and others seem to have every problem or are blocked from sending outgoing email No other problems with internet connectivity or receiving inbound email.  Please advise.  Have attempted to try different SMTP port IDs - no success.
    Friday, September 13, 2013 9:19 PM
  • Hi,

The problem resides in the  exchange server, you might be using outlook 2013 but the exchange server is 2010. There is a fix server wise but your administrator needs to run a patch on the server. 

If you want or need to use outlook 2013 then you need to run it on safe mode to avoid the problem "0x800xxx13"m now the problem is that macros and other outlook configurations are not loaded in safe mode. If you do not need any of it it will work running always on safe mode other wise you will have to ask or wait until exchange server is updated.

Regards, Ernesto

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 6:34 PM