none
Help! Why doesn't Outlook 2007 show "sent items" in the "Sent Items" folder?

Question

• I'm using small business Outlook 2007 and recently set-up my Outlook email. The sent items folder is not showing emails sent. I've went to Tool/Options and made sure the box "save sent items" is checked, troubleshooting also said to make a new sent items folder so I did that ("sent items2"), nothing is working. Troubleshooting said to show "hidden files" but when I tried to do that my computer wouldn't let me.

Our office server is with GoDaddy and they don't know how to solve this, my email account is showing sent items with the server email account, it's just something is not translating over to my Outlook email.

Does anyone know how to solve this? Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 4:50 PM

Answers

• Hi

Did you managed to find the sent items where it is getting saved? So you meant to say after this option is selected, the emails sent are not showing in sent items folder?

Outlook - Tools -Options - Email Option

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 5:56 PM

All replies

• Hi

Did you managed to find the sent items where it is getting saved? So you meant to say after this option is selected, the emails sent are not showing in sent items folder?

Outlook - Tools -Options - Email Option

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 5:56 PM
  • thanks  this helped  me  :)

Thursday, April 10, 2014 1:27 PM