none
Lync IM archiving data time format

Todas las respuestas

• Hi,Sunil,

I am sorry I cannot view the picture,would you please reload it again and post the details error in text?

Any way please check your Regional and Language Options settings on your system and Lync archiving server since when you export the archiving data it will use the date-time formats specified by your Regional and Language Options settings when assigning values to the StartDate and EndDate properties.

Regards,

Sharon Shen

TechNet Community Support

******************************************************************************************************************************************************* Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community memb
    martes, 27 de diciembre de 2011 8:34
  •  

This is a forum, not 1:1 support I'm afraid, please post the picture/example if you want help

thanks

Tom

Tom Arbuthnot, Consultant Modality Systems
    Blog: Lync'd Up Blog Subscribe for updates: Email or RSS
    Twitter @tomarbuthnot
    martes, 27 de diciembre de 2011 10:50
  • Hi,Sunil,

As Tom figured out,this is not an 1:1 email support platform. I'm sorry if you would like to 1:1 support I suggest you open a ticket with Microsoft and the premier support engineer will work together with you on this issue.

Regards,

Sharon Shen

******************************************************************************************************************************************************* Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community memb
    jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2011 5:55
  • Hi,Sunil,

Still can not view the picture,did you use SkyDrive to upload the file and share it to public?Or you can try to post the keypoint to here.

Regards

Sharon Shen

viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011 7:01
  • viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011 14:49
  • any solution for same.

lunes, 02 de enero de 2012 8:54
  • hi Sharon, u can see the error below ,

i have checked regional setting for FE and archiving server.Date format is correct but time is invalid..

Kindly suggest for same,

lunes, 02 de enero de 2012 9:00
  • Hi,Sunil,

Yes,I can see the picture now.It's a weird issue,I have not seen it before.I will dig it further and let you know if I find something.If it's a critical issue I suggest you open a ticket with Microsoft and the premier support engineer will work together with  you to figure out it.

Regards

Sharon Shen

lunes, 02 de enero de 2012 9:40
  • The format like 2008-06-15 21:15:07Z is valid  which show universl time format, please refer to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/zdtaw1bw.aspx for more details

domingo, 08 de enero de 2012 4:28