none
Exchange 2010 SP1 - Lync 2010 - Unified Messaging AutoAttendant No Sound

Pregunta

• I am attempting to implement Enterprise voice/Exchange 2010 Unified Messaging with a direct sip trunk from CircuitID.  Internally everything seems to be working properly with the UM part of things.  I would like to set this up so that users calling into the AutoAttendant can enter an extension for a user or the subscriber access number to retrieve their voicemail etc.  My issue is that when I call into the test number from outside, the AutoAttendant appears to answer but no sound is heard.  I am guessing that I have missed some step here but would appreciate any opinions here.  Thanks.

Rich

jueves, 10 de enero de 2013 21:28

Respuestas

Todas las respuestas

• Or a Firewall is blocking the media stream from the UM Server

- Belgian Unified Communications Community : http://www.pro-lync.be - MCM/MVP/MCT

viernes, 11 de enero de 2013 21:47
  • Hi,

Any update?

Can you make call to other Lync phone number from outside?

You should use a DID number for Exchange Auto Attendant for calls coming from PSTN.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

miércoles, 16 de enero de 2013 9:37
  • I am attempting to implement Enterprise voice/Exchange 2010 Unified Messaging with a direct sip trunk from CircuitID.  Internally everything seems to be working properly with the UM part of things.  I would like to set this up so that users calling into the AutoAttendant can enter an extension for a user or the subscriber access number to retrieve their voicemail etc.  My issue is that when I call into the test number from outside, the AutoAttendant appears to answer but no sound is heard.  I am guessing that I have missed some step here but would appreciate any opinions here.  Thanks.

Rich

Any update on this?

Santhosh Sivaraman MCITP: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010 | MCSE/MCSA

lunes, 15 de julio de 2013 7:17