none
Outlook 2010: shared calendar name not persistent

Pertanyaan

• Hi,

Our customer is running outlook 2010 (version 14.0.6112.5000 32bit).

After changing the name from a shared calendar (from another mailbox), the name reverts (after a while) to the old name. This was no problem prior to installing Outlook 2010. Exchange is version 2003. Is this a known issue? Any hotfix?

12 Maret 2012 15:33

Jawaban

Semua Balasan

• Is this the main calendar of the secundary mailbox or an additional one? The main calendar of a mailbox cannot be renamed.

Additional and shared folders can be renamed back by the same bug which makes newly created folders not visible in shared mailboxes. This is fixed in Hotfix KB2597137. You can request it at the top of this page;
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2597137

Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    Outlook guides and more: HowTo-Outlook.com
    Outlook Quick Tips: MSOutlook.info

12 Maret 2012 16:04
  • Additional calendar in a secondary/added mailbox. I'll test with the hotfix. Thanks!
    12 Maret 2012 16:11
  • Hi

We are currently standing by for an update from you and would like to know how things are going. Should you have any questions or concerns on the recent information I've provided you, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Cheers,
    Tony Chen
    Forum Support

16 Maret 2012 9:18
  • Hi,

I'm marking Roady's reply as answer as there has been no update for a couple of days.
    If you come back to find it doesn't work for you, please reply to us and unmark the answer.

Cheers,
    Tony Chen
    Forum Support

20 Maret 2012 1:18