none
Recovering outlook data files (.pst) after profile lost, but Calendar is still gone

質問

• My profile in outlook 2010 (hosted exchange) was accidentally deleted.  I've managed to find the old .pst file and recover what appears to be most of my historic emails.  I was previously using a pop3 connection.  

When I imported the .pst file, I didn't get a progress bar in the middle of the screen, but the status line at the bottom of the screen keeps telling me "Updating Sent Items."  or "Updating Sent Items. This file is up to date." when I click on a folder other than sent items.  Does this mean my import is still going or has it stalled??   It does not seem to be bringing in any new items though I've given it over an hour with no change.

Also, it didn't bring in my calendar items.  Does this mean my calendar is gone for good??   Help, please!!

2012年3月16日 2:07

回答

• Hello,

I am not clear your exact steps to get this point. Please perform the following steps to check if everything will be fine.

1. Create a new profile: Control Panel > Mail > Show Profile > New. (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829918)

2. Configure your POP3 account. Please make sure all setting is correct, especially the following options highlight:

(Note: this is a example for POP Gmail, if you do not clear you’re the detail of configuration, please connect your ISP or let me know the ISP name.(Yahoo, Godaddy, AT&T or other?

3. Import the old pst file: Go to File > Account settings > Data file > Add > choose your old PST file > set as default.

Let me know the result if it works properly.

For the missing calendar problem, please try to import it into your another computer to check if the PST file is health. Thanks.

Tony Chen

TechNet Community Support

2012年3月19日 9:38
    モデレータ