none
Missing Macros

질문

• I user showed me that she is missing the Macros she created in Microsoft Excel.  I restored her account profile from a date that she told me that she had the macros but they are still not showing up.  I'm trying to figure out where they would be stored to restore them. 

2012년 6월 7일 목요일 오후 4:32

답변

• In Excel, you can save macros in the personal.xslb workbook. This is usually stored in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART

Ed Ferrero
    www.edferrero.com

2012년 6월 7일 목요일 오후 10:33
    답변자
  • Hi,

First, try to check whether the file format is .xlsm.

Second, if the file format is correct, press Alt+ F11 to check whether the macros are in there.

Third, if the code exist, then to check whether the sub is defined as public (omitted is the same as public), if the sub is defined as private, the sub name will not show in the Macro dialog box.

Jaynet Zhang

TechNet Community Support

2012년 6월 8일 금요일 오전 9:10
    중재자

모든 응답

• In Excel, you can save macros in the personal.xslb workbook. This is usually stored in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART

Ed Ferrero
    www.edferrero.com

2012년 6월 7일 목요일 오후 10:33
    답변자
  • Hi,

First, try to check whether the file format is .xlsm.

Second, if the file format is correct, press Alt+ F11 to check whether the macros are in there.

Third, if the code exist, then to check whether the sub is defined as public (omitted is the same as public), if the sub is defined as private, the sub name will not show in the Macro dialog box.

Jaynet Zhang

TechNet Community Support

2012년 6월 8일 금요일 오전 9:10
    중재자