none
Sharepoint 2010 Project Server 2010 PWA Error: Language Drop Down Empty

질문

• I have the same problem from the post below:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/projectserver2010general/thread/e17514a7-41fa-4b6d-ae02-f37a9fd54711

Except reinstalling sharepoint from scratch isn't a solution I can afford. I'm looking for a solution to the same problem below.

"The issue that I am running into is when I try to create the initial PWA site.   I follow these steps:

1. Open SharePoint 2010 Central Administration

2. Click Application Management

3. Under Service Application click Manage service applications

4. Click Project Server Service Application

5. Create Project Web App Site

This is were my issue is.  I can't select any language on the Select a language drop down box.   All entries are blank.  the drop down dialog is extremely skinny.   So if I try to just fill out all other data and move on I get the following error:

"Input string was not in a correct format."  and Correlation ID: 0fd2ea46-d67c-40fc-a247-f062b1a455a7

I have searched all over the web and can't seem to find any answer to this issue.  I read one article that mentioned something similiar but not exact so I installed the Server Language Pack for English but that didn't do any good.   I have also tried to reinstall SharePoint a number of times but I still get to this point and am stuck.  After working on this for a few days, I have even tried installing the Project Server 2010 SP1.   But this did not resolve the issue either."

I did all the steps listed above. Except I didn't reinstall sharepoint, I just repaired it. I cannot remove and reinstall sharepoint as a solution. I'm looking for a real solution instead. Thanks for your help.

• 이동됨 Emir LiuMicrosoft contingent staff 2012년 6월 29일 금요일 오전 8:09 project server problem move to project server forum (From:SharePoint - Setup, Upgrade, Administration and Operation (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    2012년 6월 28일 목요일 오전 1:53

모든 응답

• Repaving the environment is a "real" solution. Why is this not an option for you? If you have another server available, you could create the new environment without taking the old one offline until the new one is ready. If you do not have another server available, you need a 4 to 6-hour window to accomplish this unless you have a multi server environment.

When you looked at the ULS logs, what error came up under the correclation ID?

Gary Chefetz, MCITP, MCP, MVP msProjectExperts
    Project and Project ServerFAQs
    Project Server Help BLOG

2012년 6월 29일 금요일 오전 9:43