none
Microsoft Excel cannot find the data you're searching for

질문

• I have a sheet in and Excel file with a lot of data in it.

When I try to search for a word in this particular sheet I get: "Microsoft Excel cannot find the data you're searching for" even for words that are present in the sheet.

when I go to other sheets  in the file search function works properly.

What's going on?

thanks

2011년 9월 4일 일요일 오후 4:01

답변

• Hi

In the Find dialog click the Options button and check the options for matching case, match entire cell contents.

Also look at what you have selected when you try to use search.  If you have more than one cell selected then the search is restricted to the selected cells.

G North MCT
    2011년 9월 5일 월요일 오전 8:02

모든 응답

• Hi

In the Find dialog click the Options button and check the options for matching case, match entire cell contents.

Also look at what you have selected when you try to use search.  If you have more than one cell selected then the search is restricted to the selected cells.

G North MCT
    2011년 9월 5일 월요일 오전 8:02
  • Hi,

The problem was caused by the Excel feature “Find by format” feature (red dot).  To turn it off, click on the Format button (green dot), and then select the Clear option.

Sandeep

• 답변으로 제안됨 Sandeep Kotalwar 2012년 6월 9일 토요일 오전 9:05
    2012년 6월 9일 토요일 오전 9:04
  • Hi,

The problem was caused by the Excel feature “” feature (red dot).  To turn it off, click on the Format button (green dot), and then select the Clear option.

Sandeep

Hi, 

Thanks for the answer this made my day

2012년 12월 24일 월요일 오후 4:53