none
Excel Paste does not work correctly

질문

• Using Excel 2007.  Recently the paste function stopped working properly.  I can't paste formulas or formatting anymore, just the resulting value.  What happened?  Can this be fixed, or do I have to reinstall Excel?

2012년 3월 26일 월요일 오후 11:05

답변

• The most likely culprit is the Skype Click to Call browser add-on. Until a corrected version is released, the workaround is to uninstall this add-on from the Programs and Features (or Add/Remove Programs if you have Windows XP) control panel. You may have to restart Windows to see the effect.

Regards, Hans Vogelaar

2012년 3월 26일 월요일 오후 11:16

모든 응답

• The most likely culprit is the Skype Click to Call browser add-on. Until a corrected version is released, the workaround is to uninstall this add-on from the Programs and Features (or Add/Remove Programs if you have Windows XP) control panel. You may have to restart Windows to see the effect.

Regards, Hans Vogelaar

2012년 3월 26일 월요일 오후 11:16
  • Thanks Hans,

It also worked on the Office 2010. I had the same problem as Peter had in Office 2007 but in my case is in office 2010. When paste it can only paste the values. After read your reply I uninstall the Skype Click to Call from my computer. The paste function then just works fine again!

Thanks a lot. 

2012년 3월 27일 화요일 오전 2:22
  • Are you in the same Excel session?

Next instance or another format of file you can lose cells formating.

Another situaction when you'll have press Alt. You can have copy as object/shape.

But as Hans write, that can be adds problem.

Oskar Shon, Office System MVP

Press if Helpful; Answer when a problem solved

2012년 3월 27일 화요일 오전 8:24
  • Thanks a lot, Hans - it has solved a very frustrating problem for me. 
    2012년 6월 4일 월요일 오전 11:22
  • This solution worked for me as well. Thank you very much.
    2012년 6월 7일 목요일 오후 12:55