none
Lync 2010 Alert : Average processing time for a successful request to be completed

Вопрос

• Hi

Can anybody help to know about this alert..and any workaround for this, appriciate help on this.

Lync 2010 Alert : Average processing time for a successful request to be completed

This alerts keeps coming frequently.

Thanks!

Ответы

• Hi,Sohail,

Would you please elaborate more on the alert message?Where and when this happened?What's your enviorment?

Only the above info is not enough to get a prospect of your questions,and it's hard to troubleshoot this issue.

Anyway,you can read through the following link,maybe you can find some useful information in it.

http://www.sentrysoftware.com/kb/KB1092.asp 

B/R

Sharon

Sharon Shen

TechNet Community Support

************************************************************************************************************************

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

Все ответы

• Hi,Sohail,

Would you please elaborate more on the alert message?Where and when this happened?What's your enviorment?

Only the above info is not enough to get a prospect of your questions,and it's hard to troubleshoot this issue.

Anyway,you can read through the following link,maybe you can find some useful information in it.

http://www.sentrysoftware.com/kb/KB1092.asp 

B/R

Sharon

Sharon Shen

TechNet Community Support

************************************************************************************************************************

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

• Hello,

I am also receving a similar alert in my environment formy Lync Front End Server.

Alert description: Perf Object Name: LS:WEB - 00 - Distribution List Expansion Perf Counter Name: WEB - 002 - Successful Request Processing Time Perf Counter Value: 6095.5

Environent: We have 3 different Lync Front end pools. Each pool has 6 FE servers and this alert was generated for 1 server in the 3rd pool. Set threshold is to generate alert if value goes above 5000.

I have not been able to find anything in Event Viewer. Another thing to note is that this not a very frequent alert.

Any idea what should i check when i receive this alert.

Thanks

Sonal Beri

1 августа 2012 г. 16:53