none
Office 2010 error when trying to save as pdf or xps: 'The export failed due to an unexpected error' What causes this error? Solutions?

คำถาม

• Where previously able, users can no longer save documents in office 2010 as pdf or xps. When they try they get the following message:'The export failed due to an unexpected error' This happens in word, in excel i get "document not saved". PowerPoint says " An error occurred while PowerPoint was saving the file"

This is across the board on the network. I searched for a solution without finding anything useful that could point out what the problem might be. I did notice that the problem can happen for a variety of reasons it seems and people had the issue regularly for a while. I checked policy settings, anti virus issues, trusted locations. does anyone have a suggestion of where to look next. It is strange to me that this feature just stops working. So what is the process behind this conversion? perhaps if we know that I can see if we changed anything that could hinder that.

Any help would be welcome at this point. thank you .

Also event viewer has not been particularly useful.

-<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

- <System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft Office 14 Alerts" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">300</EventID>

<Level>4</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2011-11-08T12:37:28.000000000Z" />

<EventRecordID>312</EventRecordID>

<Channel>OAlerts</Channel>

<Computer>our computer</Computer>

<Security />