none
Receiving log files in Outlook inbox

Soru

• Hello,

one of our users is receiving log files in his inbox. We asked him to uncheck the option "Enable Troubleshooting logging", but he is still receiving the log files.

Thank you very much in advance for any ideas.

20 Mart 2012 Salı 14:53

Yanıtlar

• Hi,

What type log do you get in your inbox?

When you enable troubleshooting logging, the logs was created and stored in local disk. You would not receive the logs in your inbox. I think the logs you get is synchronization issue logs. I also find the logs in my outlooks client Sync Issues folder.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

21 Mart 2012 Çarşamba 09:58

Tüm Yanıtlar

• Hi,

What type log do you get in your inbox?

When you enable troubleshooting logging, the logs was created and stored in local disk. You would not receive the logs in your inbox. I think the logs you get is synchronization issue logs. I also find the logs in my outlooks client Sync Issues folder.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

21 Mart 2012 Çarşamba 09:58
  • Hi Sean,

thank you very much for your reply. Apologies for my very late answer. I think the issue is now solved.

18 Mayıs 2012 Cuma 13:34