none
Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues

Question

• Hello,

The message "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" appears when I'm going to log in.

Last week, I thought is indeed only a temporary issue and now it seems to be more that temporary.

Do you have any ideea how to solve it?

Thank you in advance.

Monday, October 21, 2013 11:07 AM

All replies

• I'm not seeing this on my Project Online system.  Do you know where it is hosted, or can you tell us which country you are in.

Ben Howard [MVP] blog | web

Monday, October 21, 2013 11:47 AM
  • I've just recently downloaded Microsoft Office 2013 and am having the same issue.

I'm unable to register the product because of the same error message:

"Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues"

I live in Australia.  Any fix for this?  It says on October 29, I will lose a lot of functionality if the product isn't registered.

Thanks,

Matt

Thursday, October 24, 2013 11:44 PM
  • Hi Matt,

"Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" is a very generic message; and your issue is different from the one the previous poster was having. Hopefully MS will have resolved this within the next few days allowing you to register your product.

Ben Howard [MVP] blog | web

Friday, October 25, 2013 5:13 AM
  • It must be an on-going issue because I have been trying to use MS 2013 for 3 days and when I googled the message that I received from MS I seen that this has been going on since July! Is there any hope of this issue being fixed in the near future?

Friday, November 01, 2013 4:53 PM
  • As Ben said, this is a very generic message and if you see it continually then I would suggest you open a specific support incident with the correct team.  This would normally be either a contact from the e-mail you received when you purchased or signed up - or if you have Project Online then your administrator (if that isn't you) can use the Support option in the Office 365 Admin Center.

Generally any issues that would lead to anything other than a very temporary message such as this would also be presented on the Service Health section of the Admin Center. 

It could also be an incorrect error due to some local issue - so worth trying a different browser or machine which will help isolate exactly where the issue is.

Best regards,

Brian

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Project Server TechCenter | Project Developer Center | Project Server Help | Project Product Page

Monday, November 11, 2013 8:56 AM
    Owner