windows 8 themes

Discussão Geral

• as being a loyal Microsoft custumer for many years since the Windows 2000 days i would have to say that the themes in Windows have been getting better and better.

however with each version of Windows like vista they have one good theme element that only the true microsoft fans like. that one theme element in Vista was Dreamscene. Of course then Windows XP had its nice welcome screen and Windows 2000 had its nice folder customization features which is forward compatible with Windows XP and was contained in the "IESHWIZ.EXE" file within the "system32" folder.

since Windows has had some good ans bad theme features over the years i would like to your guys opinions so that i can know what type of theme elements you want in Windows 8. and hopefully one day Microsoft will give into our demands and give us our perfect operating system. of course then we will have to give them one thing to work on at a time or maybe two. that way we will not get a Vista (a horrible operating system)...lol

domingo, 18 de março de 2012 00:02

Todas as Respostas

• I'd like the Windows Classic theme back.  Try as hard as I might, I can't get that look in Win 8 with it's color bars.

Rich Getteau

segunda-feira, 19 de março de 2012 15:06
  • I'd like the Windows Classic theme back.  Try as hard as I might, I can't get that look in Win 8 with it's color bars.

Rich Getteau

i want that theme back as well, but as much as i keep asking microsoft, they never give in. they just keep going forward and creating newer themes that they and other may like. however, i think that they should keep the old themes and put in the new themes as well. thats what we have ultimate edition for.

if we are going to have ultimate edition Microsoft should just take an extra year or so to develope the operating system to take in the user input. that way we can have everything we want and everything they want. themes and everything. why have ultimate edition if its only two extra useless features.

in vista ultimate edition they should have given us the XP themes. same in Windows 7. and i'm wishing that they might do that in Windows 8.

segunda-feira, 19 de março de 2012 15:23
  • Thanks for your feedbacks.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

quarta-feira, 21 de março de 2012 08:58
    Moderador
  • I would love to have dark themes (like in Visual Studio 11). All this white background hurts my eyes.
    terça-feira, 22 de maio de 2012 18:26
  • I would love to have dark themes (like in Visual Studio 11). All this white background hurts my eyes.

that would be nice
    quarta-feira, 23 de maio de 2012 02:04