none
automatically adding invoice documents from outlook to share point 2010 form library

Pergunta

• I wanna know if there is a way we can automatically upload emailed invoices to form library on share point.

quinta-feira, 14 de junho de 2012 13:32

Todas as Respostas

• Hi,

Thank you for your post.

I'm trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. There might be some time delay. Appreciate your patience.

Thanks & Regards,
    Emir

Emir Liu

TechNet Community Support

sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2012 11:05
  • Thanks

sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2012 17:59
  • Hi Couldsia,

If I may, before I address your question I would like to get some additional information and to make sure I understand what you are asking:

1) You currently have a process in place where an invoice document is e-mailed to a user or users and they review this from their Outlook Inbox - correct?

2) Is this "invoice document" an InfoPath form?

3) What is the current process? Meaning - what does the user currently do once they get an invoice in their Inbox? 

I want to be sure of what you need before I offer any insight on what you are asking.

Thanks!

Scott

Scott Heim - Microsoft Office InfoPath and SharePoint Designer Online Community Support

sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2012 21:10
  • Thanks Scott for replying.

we created e-mail enabled library and forwarded emails from the accountspayable on address on outlook  to the email enabled library on sharepoint.

sexta-feira, 13 de julho de 2012 19:01