here is the log file. please go thriugh this log and resolve my issue.
------ Applying bootable Windows PE image ------ LTIApply
LTI applying Windows PE LTIApply
FAILURE ( 5610 ): False: Verify File: \\WIN-0KLPXWQQGYL\DeploymentShare$\Boot\LiteTouchPE_x86.wim LTIApply
Command completed, return code = -2147467259 LiteTouch
Litetouch deployment failed, Return Code = -2147467259 0x80004005 LiteTouch
For more information, consult the task sequencer log ...\SMSTS.LOG. LiteTouch
Property RetVal is now = -2147467259 LiteTouch
CleanStartItems Complete LiteTouch 1
About to run command: MSHTA.exe "\\WIN-0KLPXWQQGYL\DeploymentShare$\Scripts\Wizard.hta" /definition:Summary_Definition_ENU.xml LiteTouch
Property definition is now = Summary_Definition_ENU.xml Wizard
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit version: 6.0.1763.0 Wizard
Not Wizard = False Wizard
Property WizardComplete is now = N Wizard
Property WizardComplete is now = Y Wizard
Command completed, return code = 0 LiteTouch
Unable to copy log to the network as no SLShare value was specified. LiteTouch
CleanStartItems Complete LiteTouch 10/31/2011 11:53:46 AM 0 (0x0000)
Unregistering TSCore.dll. LiteTouch 10/31/2011 11:53:46 AM 0 (0x0000)
About to run command: wscript.exe "\\WIN-0KLPXWQQGYL\DeploymentShare$\Scripts\LTICleanup.wsf"
ZTI ERROR - Non-zero return code by LiteTouch, rc = -2147467259 0x80004005
Todas as Respostas
That error means that you haven't yet generated boot images for your deployment share. These are required before you can do a deployment.
To generate these, right-click on the deployment share in Deployment Workbench and choose the "Update deployment share" option. Once you've completed the wizard (just use all the defaults), the boot images will be present.
can someone tell me the steps on how to capture an image of Windows XP. The most I find on Google is how to capture image of Win 7 but I need for XP. Here is what I did so far.
1. Created a new Task Sequence
2. Selected Template " Sysprep and Cature
3. Selected the OS " Windows XP Pro SP3
4. Task sequence created successfuly.
5. I know after this I need to be logged in to XP and from there to connect to \\servername\deploymentshare$\Scripts and lunch the LiteTouch Windows script file
6. From there I select the Task Sequence
7. Enter my credentials
8. Click next and the deployment finishes right away .
9. I know there should be a task where I can specify the location of the image to be captured but I dont get that.
Not sure what I am doing wrong here but maybe someone can help me with this or point me to the right direction.
- Editado ray09 quarta-feira, 27 de junho de 2012 15:43