none
Wrong Ere entry

Pergunta

•  Hello!

We have the FIM Sync environment which synchronizes data from Oracle to FIM portal, then to AD.

For all users except one the synchronization works like expected. So the one user gets wrong ERE and therefore for this user the incorrect outbound Sync rule is applied.

How to solve this type of problem?

Thanks!

quarta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2013 19:12

Todas as Respostas

• Hello,

i think this only can happen based on the Attribute values of this user, they may be fit to the criterias of this other syncrule.

I suggest check this wrong object by doing a preview in FIMSync, and try to find out what that wrong value is.

Sync Preview is always a very powerful debuging method.

Regards
    Peter

Peter Stapf - Doeres AG - My blog: JustIDM.wordpress.com

quinta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2013 09:43
  • Hello,

already verified. All the connectors shows correct data so the only one rule can be applied. Sync Preview also shows that incorrect sync rule will be applied.

Additional question: Must I have to delete ERE for this particular user? If yes, what is correct procedure?

Thanks!

• Editado techcons quinta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2013 15:56
    quinta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2013 15:54
  • When I have to correct wrongly applied EREs, i build a set of the misconfigured users, and create an MPR to remove the SyncRule/ERE from that users.

Mostly by setting SyncRule Workflow to: Apply on policy changes

Create the Set and apply the Remove SyncRule Workflow on an transition IN to that set.

After that apply manually the correct ERE with the Add SyncRule Workflow on that set.

When all is correct you can remove the MPR and Set.

But this make only sense if the error is found and corrected.

Regards
    Peter

Peter Stapf - Doeres AG - My blog: JustIDM.wordpress.com

quinta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2013 18:48
  • Thanks about answers, so I have 2 questions:

Can I delete the ERE with this method?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/2094.how-to-use-powershell-to-delete-an-expectedruleentry.aspx

Thanks!

• Editado techcons sexta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2013 10:32
    quinta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2013 19:10