none
Unable to create Recovery Disk

Pergunta

• I just purchased a Gateway SX2840 w/one T of HD and 6gb of memory.  It is a refurb.  The problem is I cannot write to the Optical Drive  hl dt st dvdram gh41n mn01  and everytime to try to create the Recovery Disk or Drivers and Application Disk I get these error codes: 

0x207

c0aa0301

0xc0aa020f

Disc Type:DVD
    ODD Drive Letter :E
    ODD Name:HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH41N   
    ODD Type:MA_DVD_WRITE
    Description:
    519:Successfully,8. This COM exception does not be inclued in the error definition of IMAPI8007045D The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007045D)-----Firmware Version:MN01

Any ideas as to what may be the problem??

• Movido Rong-Chun Zhang quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010 03:35 not a dev issue (From:Application Compatibility for Windows Development)
    terça-feira, 22 de junho de 2010 08:28

Todas as Respostas

• Hi all

Recovery disk is not able to create due WAN Mini port . To avoid this problem we need to restore to a day or more before u try to create a disk. By following this procedure we can able to recover the disk.

Discover the hidden source of targeted traffic that unearths eager  buying customers, drives them straight to your site, and literally explodes your profits almost overnight at just simple click [url=http://uniquearticlepro.com/] unique article wizard.[/url]
    terça-feira, 22 de junho de 2010 12:23