none
Event ID's 6801 & 6803 while running delta sync and delta import on Access Management MA

Pergunta

• I am currently getting 6803 & 6801 FIMSynchrnizationService errors  when I attempt a Delta sync or delta import from BHOLD.  I can sucessfully run a full Sync or Import, so I am unsure of where to look.

The 6803 error reads - "The management agent "AMOrg" failed on run profile "Delta Sync" because the server encountered errors."

The 6801 error is as follows:  The extensible extension returned an unsupported error.
     The stack trace is:

"System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
       at Microsoft.AccessManagement.BHOLDConnector.DataAccess.DataAccess.GetDeltaObjects(IDictionary`2 schema, Int32 batchSize, DeltaImportWatermark expectedWatermark, DeltaImportWatermark& nextWatermark)
       at Microsoft.AccessManagement.BHOLDConnector.DataAccess.IntegratedSecurityDataAccess.GetDeltaObjects(IDictionary`2 schema, Int32 batchSize, DeltaImportWatermark expectedWatermark, DeltaImportWatermark& nextWatermark)
       at Microsoft.AccessManagement.BHOLDConnector.DataAccess.DeltaImportDataReader.Read()
       at Microsoft.AccessManagement.BHOLDConnector.BHOLDConnector.GetImportEntries(GetImportEntriesRunStep importRunStep)
    Forefront Identity Manager 4.1.3114.0"

Again, I can perform full synchs and I can see object move, but I cannot run delta import/syncs.  Also, I get the error on both my Access Management User MA and my Access Management Org MA.  We are using BHOLD SP1.

Thanks!

terça-feira, 9 de abril de 2013 20:51

Respostas

• I needed to give the sql account more permissions than the installation did.  I gave it permission to update the database.  The error went away.
    • Marcado como Resposta Maneo99 sexta-feira, 12 de abril de 2013 15:46
    sexta-feira, 12 de abril de 2013 15:46