terça-feira, 5 de junho de 2012 01:06
I can load the login page but then the following error message appear:
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
I have no problem by using other browsers such as Firefox and Apple Safari.
Todas as Respostas
quarta-feira, 6 de junho de 2012 08:47Moderador
I suggest you can try the following steps to test the issue.
1. Add the website to Trusted Site to check the result
Add to Trusted sites
1. Click the “Start” button, type “inetcpl.cpl” (without quotation marks) in the “Search” bar and then press “Enter”.
2. Switch to the “Security” tab, click "Trusted sites" and then click "Sites".
3. Type the URL of the site (such as http://www.hotmail.com) in the "Add this Web site to the zone" box and click “Add”
4. Uncheck the "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone" box and click “Close”.
2. Use compatibility mode to test the issue.
You can press F12 to change Browser Mode and Document Mode.
3. Run Internet Explorer with “no-add-ons” model.
1. Open Start Menu, then click all programs, select Accessories, open the system tools;
2. Right-click Internet Explorer(No Add-ons), run as Administrator.
4. Please refer to the following link to configure the security settings in IE:
5. Reset your IE settings. Here is an official article can be referred to.
How to reset Internet Explorer settings
Hope this helps.
TechNet Community Support
- Marcado como Resposta Leo HuangMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2012 09:37