terça-feira, 24 de abril de 2012 14:55
MS visual c++ runtime error when trying to open mails found through email search
can some one help?
Todas as Respostas
quarta-feira, 25 de abril de 2012 04:35Moderador
Please follow the steps below to start Outlook in safe mode:
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. Click Browse, and then locate the folder where Microsoft Outlook is installed.
3. After you locate the Outlook.exe file, click the file to select it, and then click Open.
4. At the end of the path in the Open box, type a space and then type /safe so that the entire line appears similar to the following:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Outlook.exe" /safe
If the issue cannot be reproduced in Outlook safe mode, the issue might be caused by add-ins. You can use the following steps to determine which could be the root cause:
1. Click File menu, click Options > Add-in, click Go button in the Manage: Com-in Add.
2. Check if there are any add-ins, clear the checkbox to disable them.
3. Close the Office program and restart it.
4. Add one check back each time to the list of Add-In, restart the Office program, and repeat the above procedure. Once the issue reappears again, we can determine which add-in causes this problem and then disable it.
TechNet Community Support
- Marcado como Resposta Rex ZhangModerator quinta-feira, 3 de maio de 2012 03:20