quarta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2012 09:20
Our users are getting the following error when they try to connect to a virtual machine using the SSP.
An error occurred while copying file install.inf
Cannot copy file to destination directory
Click Retry to retry the operation or click cancel
The users are standard users and not local administrators. Any ideas how to resolve this issue?
- Editado rEMOTE_eVENT quarta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2012 09:20 sp
Todas as Respostas
segunda-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2012 15:32Moderador
Are you able to connect to virtual Machine from other Client Machines?
1. Virtual Machine Manager Self-Serivice Portal 2.0 Service account must be administrator on the host on which virtual Machine is provisioned.
2. Ensure that correct version of the Virtual Machine Manager Self-Service Portal 2.0 SP1 Client is installed on the client machine. If you have older client, please uninstall and try connect operation again.
3. See if there is any error message in the Service log file.
4. If you switch from a 32-bit version of Internet Explorer® to a 64-bit version and vice versa, then connect VM will not be successfull. To fix the issue, on the client computer, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel to uninstall the ActiveX control (Virtual Machine Manager Self-Service Portal 2.0 SP1 Client) and then try connecting to the virtual machine again
5. The user who is attempting to connect to the virtual machine is logged on to the self-service portal using an account other than the account they used to log on to Windows.
Please let me know if this resolves your issue.
- Sugerido como Resposta Santosh KaraleModerator segunda-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2012 15:32