sexta-feira, 23 de outubro de 2009 07:12Hi, i cannot add another pc to manage it with sce2007. I run the assistant but always it is searching... What are the steps to found the solution?
Todas as Respostas
segunda-feira, 26 de outubro de 2009 09:22Moderador
For this problem, please check that whether the client has existed in SCE 2007 first. Open the SCE console and navigate to “Administrator->Device Management->Agent Managed” to check if the targeted client exists. If so, please delete the targeted client and then run “Discovery Wizard” to see if it works.
If the above doesn't help, please post some more information such as:
1. Did you install SCE 2007 in a domain environment? If yes, what is the domain name and domain NETBIOS name?
2. Did you use a built-in SQL Express or another SQL instance, or a remote SQL database?
3. Did you finished running the Feature Configuration Wizard?
4. Did you choose the Domain Policy?
5. What is the version of the SCE server? RTM or SP1?
Please also open the Event Viewer and check if any error message was logged.
Yog Li - MSFT
- Marcado como Resposta Yog LiMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator quinta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2009 10:22
quinta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2009 10:21Moderador
As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as "Answered" as the previous steps should be helpful for many similar scenarios.
In addition, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems.
Yog Li - MSFT