sexta-feira, 25 de maio de 2012 08:09
Here is my crash message Details
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: explorer.exe
Application Version: 6.1.7601.17514
Application Timestamp: 4ce7a144
Fault Module Name: ASUSWSShellExt64.dll
Fault Module Version: 22.214.171.124
Fault Module Timestamp: 4c7f631d
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00000000000051da
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.2
Locale ID: 7177
Todas as Respostas
sexta-feira, 25 de maio de 2012 12:25
You can start by running the SFC tool
See if this helps the problem...How often does it crash? Try booting in safe mode as well...see if it doesnt crash there.
sexta-feira, 25 de maio de 2012 16:10The crash seems to be caused by the Asus WebStorage application. Uninstalling that application or upgrading it to a newer version should fix the crash.
Tim De Baets
segunda-feira, 28 de maio de 2012 07:24Moderador
Regarding your log, I found this issue may be caused by ASUSWSShellExt64.dll.
The file is related to ASUS WebStorage software. I suggest updating the software or uninstalling it if necessary and testing the issue in clean boot.
If the issue persists, please use ShellExView to check third party extension.
1. Download ShellExView v1.41 from the following link http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/shexview.zip
Please Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.
2. Right-click the "shexview.zip" file, select "Extract All", the Extraction Wizard will prompt.
3. Click Next, input "C:\ShellExView" (without the quotation marks) in the "Files will be extracted to this directory" textbox.
4. Click Next and click Finnish.
5. Open the "C:\ShellExView" folder and double-click the "shexview.exe" file. It will scan the registry for all the shell extensions.
6. Select all the non-Microsoft extensions in pink by press "Ctrl" in the keyboard.
7. Click the "Disable Selected Items" on the toolbar and click Yes.
8. Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
Hope this helps.
TechNet Community Support
- Marcado como Resposta Leo HuangMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator terça-feira, 5 de junho de 2012 07:42