quinta-feira, 5 de abril de 2012 08:39
Can anybody help me on this subject?
I recently format my computer and I do not have such problem before format.
After the format everything works fine but Aero.
My score are good enough to work Aero and I try so many things from so many forums but none of them work.
I try gpedit options, I try some other alternative solutions but none of them worked.
My main problem is I cannot see any thumbnail in the task bar and for this purpose I learn that Aero should work properly.
Here are some snapshots from my computer and I can provide more to solve this issue.
Thanks for your help.
Todas as Respostas
sexta-feira, 6 de abril de 2012 06:59Moderador
Please refer the following steps to troubleshooting the issue:
1. Try the Aero troubleshooter: Open Control Panel/Troubleshooting. Under Appearance and Personalization, select the Display Aero desktop effects. In the Troubleshooter dialog, click the Advanced link and place a check mark in the Apply Repairs Automatically option. Click Next to run the troubleshooter.
2. Force Enable Aero in Windows 7
1) Click on Start and type regedit at run
2) Now Navigate to the following registry key:
3) In the right details pane, create following Three DWORD (32-bit value) entry
UseMachineCheck, and set its value to 0.
Blur, and set its value to 0.
Animations, and set its value to 0.
4) Close Regedit
5) Click on Start and type CMD with administrative Priviliges
6) Now type following command
Net Stop uxsms
Net Start uxsms
3. Enable\Restart Themes service
Hope it helps.
sábado, 7 de abril de 2012 09:04
First of all thanks but I try all of them but none of them works or me.
What can I do further?
Thanks for your support.
segunda-feira, 9 de abril de 2012 08:34Moderador
First, please apply the update in the following Knowledge Base article and see if it works:
An update is available that enables the thumbnail controls of certain applications to be displayed correctly on the taskbar in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2
If the issue persists, please also try the following methods:
1. Test this issue in Clean Boot
2. Check the Group Policy settings for this issue:
How to Enable or Disable Taskbar Thumbnail Preview in Windows 7
1) Click on start and type on Search bar gpedit.msc and press enter.
2) Now navigate to User Configuration, Administrative Templates, and Start Menu and Taskbar in left pan of Group Policy Editor.
3) Locate “Turn off Taskbar Thumbnails” in right pan of Group policy editor and double click on it.
4) Select Disable click Apply and Press Ok.
5) Now check Taskbar, it shouldn’t show Thumbnails Preview.
3. Please check the following registry keys:
Before modify the registry keys, please take a backup of the key. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, please click the following link to view the article:
Back up the registry
1) Type regedit in Start menu Search box and press Enter to open the Registry Editor.
2) Go to following key:
3) In right pane, create a new DWORD value DisablePreviewWindow and set its value to 0 to enable previews.
4) Log off or restart your system to take effect.
4. Create a new user profile to test the issue.
Hope this helps.