General Windows Azure development topics: Getting started, development strategies, design, web services, samples, tools, SDK, APIs & how to best use Windows Azure.
Forums for Windows Azure AppFabric CTP & SQL Azure Labs Support
The SQL Azure and Windows Azure AppFabric teams have forums setup specifically for support & feedback of their products in CTP and Labs. These forums should be reserved for conversations only while the product/feature/version is not a production release. Along with community members providing answers, these forums are supported by the product groups.
You can find these forums with the descriptions of what they cover under the Windows Azure Platform - CTPs, Betas & Labs forum category.
Currently, the Windows Azure Betas & CTPs (XS instances, VM Roles & Windows Azure Connect) are supported under the primary Windows Azure Platform forums .
Brian Aurich - Windows Azure Community PM
New article published: Table Storage vs. SQL Database (formerly SQL Azure)
You might find this new MSDN article interesing: it compares two types of structured storage supported by Windows Azure: Windows Azure Table Storage and Windows Azure SQL Database (formerly SQL Azure). The goal of this article is to provide a comparison of the respective technologies so that you can understand the similarities and differences between them. This analysis can help you make a more informed decision about which technology best meets your specific requirements.
Check it out and please do rate the topic: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj553018.
Windows Azure Platform Training Course and Training Kit - Septemeber 2011 refresh released
The Windows Azure Platform Training Course includes a comprehensive set of hands-on labs and videos that are designed to help you quickly learn how to use Windows Azure, SQL Azure, and the Windows Azure AppFabric.
The Windows Azure Platform Training Course is available here and includes a link to the latest offline training kit.
Wade Wegner provides information about the September update in his blog here.
Follow @wapforums on Twitter to stay connected with the Windows Azure Platform MSDN forums
As posted on the Windows Azure Team Blog:
The Windows Azure Platform MSDN forums provide free online community support for Windows Azure and SQL Azure developers from Microsoft insiders, MVP's, and like-minded developers. The forums are a great means to get quick answers and support on all things Windows Azure without having to log a support ticket. The Windows Azure Platform forums average more than 360 new posts a month and 99% of the posted questions receive a response within one day.
To make it easier to stay on top of what's happening on the forums, you can now follow @wapforums on Twitter to keep track of new forum questions and discussions as they're posted. When you're logged into Twitter, you'll be able to see questions as they're asked, get community tips as they're posted and identify discussions that you may want to participate in.
Windows Azure Platform FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions for the Windows Azure Platform are available here:
Filtragem e ClassificaçãoUse essas opções para refinar a lista de discussão.
- 036Nick1D há 1 hora 9 minutos
- 173Prashant Bhojani há 5 horas 24 minutos
- 497rtaravind quinta-feira, 23 de maio de 2013 09:27
- 174ilovejerky há 17 horas 9 minutos
- 176CRM elite há 18 horas 45 minutos
- 284Vimal Amaldas há 21 horas 37 minutos
- 196lichgo quinta-feira, 23 de maio de 2013 08:04
- 3110RicardoFurtado quarta-feira, 22 de maio de 2013 15:37
- 4218Bill The Coder terça-feira, 14 de maio de 2013 21:54
- 4155kc372 terça-feira, 21 de maio de 2013 20:21
- 397Atuyo quinta-feira, 23 de maio de 2013 07:12
- 198komalahirwal quinta-feira, 23 de maio de 2013 06:41
- 195Majid7 quarta-feira, 22 de maio de 2013 15:01
- 6169Mahender PalMVPsegunda-feira, 20 de maio de 2013 08:00
- 4153rabiak3 terça-feira, 21 de maio de 2013 20:38
- 1105ipatser127 quarta-feira, 22 de maio de 2013 21:40
- 4153emancs terça-feira, 21 de maio de 2013 17:42
- 3177Ian W Robertson sábado, 18 de maio de 2013 13:55
- 7255Joseph1977 quarta-feira, 8 de maio de 2013 22:49
- 1106nicodemus terça-feira, 21 de maio de 2013 15:42