none
Security warning upon submit

Întrebare

• I’ve created an Infopath Form and published it as a site content type – got no Forms service server (running standard edition)  

On a form library in the portal I’ve enabled the content type and set it to the published one – all good.. J

But when I submit a form the following security alert box is shown:

Besides the http://portal it calls a Custom Web service (also resides on the WFE) 

1.       How can I get rid of this so the end user submits the form without the security alert?
    2.       How can make I link to the “Create new” on another page that’s similar to the JavaScript “Add document” on the library? 

Any help would be appreciated 

15 martie 2012 09:10

Răspunsuri

Toate mesajele

• 1. You are using external data connections in your infopath form. You need to export these data connections and upload them to a SharePoint Data connection library and use them from the library. That should stop giving you the security alert.

2. I suppose you want to open the form in a dialog window - You need to call the following javascript on the click of the "Create New" link

var options = SP.UI.$create_DialogOptions();
    options.title = "My Dialog Title";
    options.width = 400;
    options.height = 600;
    options.url = "DialogPage.aspx";
    SP.UI.ModalDialog.showModalDialog(options);
    //Or
    //Using a generic object.
    var options = {
        title: "My Dialog Title",
        width: 400,
        height: 600,
        url: "DialogPage.aspx" };
    SP.UI.ModalDialog.showModalDialog(options);

Regards, Huzefa Mala, MCTS

15 martie 2012 09:52
  • Hi 

1) No "external" data connections (or?) - I just retrieve values from various list in the SharePoint site and from a webservice that resides on the server as well - otherwise can you elaborate on the:  "and upload them to a SharePoint Data connection library" ?? 

2) No - I just want to "call" the "add new" function which then "triggers" the client program infoPath to open... 

15 martie 2012 10:10
  • 1. While creating a connection to the web services a data connection wizard is used. Export the existing data connections, create a "Data Connection Library" in sharepoint site, upload the data connection to the library and use this to refer data in your infopath form (I am not very sure that this procedure is valid for sharepoint web services)

2. Use the javascript in my previous post and in place of url provide the url of the newform.aspx of your library.

15 martie 2012 11:16
  • I can't create a "Data connection Library" as I only have Standard edition. 
    16 martie 2012 06:54
  • Can you please check whether you have a document library at Central Administration --> General Application Settings --> Manage data connectio files (under Infopath Forms Services)

This is also a data connection library (centralized). You can add your data connections here.

• Marcat ca răspuns de JmATK 20 martie 2012 12:59
    16 martie 2012 11:46
  • I don't have that option - no infoPath form server - as I'm running Standard edition

• Editat de JmATK 16 martie 2012 12:12
    16 martie 2012 12:06
  • Please check this post if it helps you:

http://www.infopathdev.com/forums/p/15424/54665.aspx

• Marcat ca răspuns de JmATK 20 martie 2012 12:59
    16 martie 2012 12:43