20 decembrie 2011 14:18
I am facing an issue in the dashboard which displays every thing except 14-day history. It displays only No Data. I have tried the following steps but no luck. Require help for this issue.
Initially the database size increased to the maximum extent and there was no disk space. This resulted in dashboard issue (14 day history). we thought of increasing the one point DB size and found 14-day history reappeared, finally it came to an end and there was no much disk space. so we reduced the database size by doing the following activity . Luckly we got more disk space but no luck in viewing 14-day history.
1. Drop all co-relation of event tables
2. Delete all events from Event tables (OnePoint database)
3. Re-Create the relations between event tables, EventParam and EventConsolidated Tables.
4. Set reportingsetting in OnePoint DB.
5. Shrink Onepoint DB to release the free space.
1. Set the retention period of 45 days instead of 365 days (default) for reporting data.Now this DB will have data only for 45 days.
2. Remove data from main fact tables for 10 days at a time manually.
3. Manage the transaction log at the time of deleting data because there was huge data in fact tables.
3. Set a SQL Job for Shrink the databases time to time.
Below are the check points which i have done. please do let me know any other things that needs to be checked for this issue.
1. Checked the permission level for system center reporting DB and one point DB.
2. Checked the permission on the http://< hostname>/reports URL.
3. Added local server (http://<hostname>) to the Local Intranet sites in IE Security settings.
4. Checked that the DTS job is running as scheduled and also run the DTS job manually.
5. Checked that all SQL agent jobs are running correctly.
23 decembrie 2011 09:02Moderator
28 decembrie 2011 04:22
18 ianuarie 2012 21:18
Shain here from Microsoft FCS\FEP support. If there is no issues with the DB's not having enough disk space and there are no failurs with the DTS job and SQL jobs, then it is possible that we need to reimport the FCS management pack as it may have become corrputed with all the things that have been done. It is also possible you simply need to re-run the Configuration Wizard.. If it is not related to that, then we will likely need to have a look at the DB's to see if we are missing tables or data in those tables.
Try the following and see if it resolves the issue -
1. Open a command prompt
2. Change into to the following path (for default install) - Program Files\Microsoft Forefront\Client Security\Server\Microsoft Operations Manager 2005
3. Run the following command, replacing <servername> with your MOM server name - ManagementModuleUtil.exe -I <servername> "c:\Program Files\Microsoft Forefront\Client Security\Server\securitymp.akm" -F -R
4. Restart the MOM Service.
5. Open the FCS console. Check if the issue is resolved. If not, continue.
6. Go to Actions\Configure and run through the Configuration Wizard.
7. Once complete, close and re-open the FCS Console. Is the issue resolved?
If not, this implies that the SCR db does not have data for the last 14 days...lets wait one day and see if it populates after the DTS job has run again over night since we just made these changes.
If the issue still exists, then please open a support incident with Microsoft.
Shain Wray MSFT
22 ianuarie 2012 14:12
Thanks for your valuable suggestion.
1. we ran the configuration wizard from Actions\configure without any errors but no luck.
2. The database was corrupted so we deleted one point and system center DB and reinstalled the roles to made it work.
- Marcat ca răspuns de sunny2710 22 ianuarie 2012 14:12
23 ianuarie 2012 18:43
Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you resolved it, unfortunately a DB rebuild was required but that is the only solution if the DB's do get corrupted.
Shain Wray MSFT