none
I've created a new CustomEditPost.aspx with new List Menu Item -> How to kill the old menu item?

Întrebare

• When choosing the option "Create link in List Item Menu and Ribbon" is it possible to change my mind later?  Or is it possible to kill the old one?  (We now have 2 "Edit Item" in the context menu.)

Another way to ask this question might be:  Where do we customize what shows up in the List Item Context Menu (the one that shows up when hovering over a List item).

13 iunie 2012 20:51

Răspunsuri

• Got it --- It's in a section called "Custom Actions" in Designer. Lists and Libraries > [List] > Custom Actions > [Select Item] > Delete
    • Marcat ca răspuns de USP45 14 iunie 2012 18:04
    14 iunie 2012 18:04

Toate mesajele

• I'm assuming you're in SharePoint designer.

When you're done testing, make your new form the default edit form, and it will launch with the normal 'Edit Item' in the List Item Menu - you can remove your custom entry from the menu - select it and press Delete.

Robin

13 iunie 2012 22:54
  • Hmm, I still have 2 "Edit" menu items in the context menu - one with an icon and one without, no matter what combination of deleting forms (including deleting the custom form and the out of the box form and recreating).

Does anyone know of a way to manipulate the context menu directly?

14 iunie 2012 13:28
  • Got it --- It's in a section called "Custom Actions" in Designer. Lists and Libraries > [List] > Custom Actions > [Select Item] > Delete
    • Marcat ca răspuns de USP45 14 iunie 2012 18:04
    14 iunie 2012 18:04