3 iunie 2009 20:20Hi Everyone I'm testing FSSP and I have installed this in a test environment.
windows Server 2003 SP2
Active Directory + DNS
Exchange Server 2003 + SP2
MOSS with SP2
Forefront for Sharepoint with SP2
I have some questions:
* Email - Notifications » The administrator can receive email notifications in my test enviroment but if there is a infected file I want that users recive email notifications in Real-Time Detection. what can I do? I have availabled Virus Author Notifications but not work.Besides, I have available "send Notification" in both (Sharepoint Real-Time and Manual Detection)
* Incidents or Quarantine » There is a column Heading (Date, File, etc,) These capture data until Incident column but in the AuthorName, Author'sEmail, etc not capture any Data or only show N/A. what should I do?
Thanks for answers
Si la respuesta te ha sido de utilidad marca SI para finalizar la pregunta.
9 iunie 2009 12:19Hi Richard,
* Email - Notifications » There are two considerations when enabling notifications. You firstly have to enable notifications per feature (anti-virus, per filter). FSSP then looks at the settings under REPORT>Notifications. There are various notification types that can be enabled here, including 'Virus Author', which you have already set. This is ok, if the user is uploading the file, but for users downloading an infected file you will also need to enable the 'Virus Last Modified User' notification.
* Incidents or Quarantine » This could be related to the first issue, if the Notifications have been set up alright. If FSSP cannot retrieve the Author name/address then it will not be able to send notifications to them. You might find errors relating to sending notifications in the main FSSP troubleshooting log: programlog.txt. This is found in the FSSP install folder (e.g. %Program Files (x64)%\Microsoft\Forefront Server Security\Sharepoint). Failing that, I would recommend opening a Support Case with CSS (Customer Service and Support).
Andy DayCSS Security, Sr. Support Engineer (Antigen/Forefront Server Security)
- Marcat ca răspuns de Nick Gu - MSFTMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator 10 iunie 2009 09:39