30 aprilie 2012 15:43
I've seen similar posts about this, but thought I would post.
My Web Analytics Service Application and Proxy are running.
I have configured the Web Analytics and Health Data Collection. Looking at the location of the USAGE files, I see that there are files there. When I check on the Site Collection (or Site) analytics, I see that it has not been updated since early March. Before then, there were plenty of information.
I have followed this: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepoint2010general/thread/b172d4fe-0b2a-45ca-8bc2-51bfebaa83a5/ and executed the specified procedures, but that didn't fix it. All the timer jobs are enabled and appear to be functioning.
One thing to note is that I looked back to the day that it last updated and it was the day that we began a server change. The server box that runs SharePoint was established as the DC and location of AD. I don't know if that plays into this problem at all?
Any help would be appreciated!
2 mai 2012 09:41
According to my experience, please follow the steps below to narrow down the issue:
- Verify that the .USAGE files are being generated on the servers recently.
- Verify that the SharePoint Logging database (LoggingDB) contains current information
- Verify the usage information is not exceeding the daily partition size for the LoggingDB
- Verify the data is successfully extracted from the LoggingDB into the StagingDB
- Verify the time that data was last copied from the StagingDB to the ReportingDB and the last time that data was successfully aggregated in the ReportingDB.
For the detailed steps, check out the following article:
Rock Wang TechNet Community Support
2 mai 2012 13:47
I checked the USAGE files and they are created, but when I go back in 15 minutes later (or so), those files are gone, but two or three new ones take their place. Is this normal for older files to disappear? I have the maximum log file size set on 7GB.
Also, when I checked the RequestUsage view, it was not giving updated information. For the top 1000, it was from April 20th. I'm not sure where to go from here?
24 mai 2012 12:42
So it turns out that the problem was with with the following two errors that kept flooding the event viewer.
System.ServiceModel 126.96.36.199, Event ID 3 – WebHost failed to process a request…
SharePoint Foundation, Event ID 8031 – The uri endpoint information may be stale…
The following link tells a solution to resolve these errors. The next day, all the web analytics data had been updated for the past month and was running correctly. http://sharepoint4newbie.blogspot.com/2012/01/sharepoint-2010-application-event-id.html
Hope this can help someone who has a similar issue!
- Marcat ca răspuns de DallenJ 24 mai 2012 12:42
15 octombrie 2012 14:06
Take into account that the procedure you mention it is not Supported by Microsoft.
accesing the configuration db directly from SQL will render your server to an unsupported state by MS
So, it is not recommendable for a Production server.