2 июля 2012 г. 13:49
My clients are keep moving bettween up to 7 days old and up to 3 days old and juts a handfull stays in up to date on the definition status. I am also having problem with the reporting madual where the reports are missing from the console.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated
3 июля 2012 г. 4:19Модератор
Thank you for the post.
My clients are keep moving between up to 7 days old and up to 3 days old and juts a handful stays in up to date on the definition status.
1. Set SUP/WSUS sync 3 times a day
2. Set FEP policy check definition updates every 8 hours
3. Set DCM client agent run schedule every 1 hour
I am also having problem with the reporting madual where the reports are missing from the console.
1. Ensure ConfigMgr reporting point role installed
2. Try to reinstall FEP 2010 reporting with server netbios name instead of FQDN
3. Ensure FEP 2010 Rollup1 installed (Fepext & FepReport)
If there are more inquiries on this issue, please feel free to let us know.
TechNet Community Support
- Помечено в качестве ответа Rick TanModerator 9 июля 2012 г. 2:46