12 июня 2012 г. 17:52Hello. I recently installed a new 2TB hard drive and cloned my Windows 7 installation over to it. Now I'm running a dual-booting Windows 7 system. After I started using the new 2TB installation, Internet Explorer 9 has been having problems. Every time I close it, all history, passwords, and usernames are deleted. I have to put them in again from the beginning. This will sometimes occure even if I just open a new tab. How can I fix this?
14 июня 2012 г. 9:49Модератор
Try the Methods provided and check if they help in resolving the issue.
I would suggest you to check the following settings.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on Tools
3. Click on Internet options
4. Under general Click on Settings
5. If the “Disk space to Use” or the Browsing History space is full, it will not be saved
Launch the Internet Explorer
1. Click on the Tools-menu.
2. Select Internet Options in the menu - a new window opens.
3. Click on the Delete button Under Browsing History - a new window opens.
4. Put a check mark under preserve favorite’s websites data and close the window
5. Click on the Privacy tab near the top of the window.
6. Move the slider to Low
7. Save changes by clicking on Apply and click OK.
You can also reset the settings of Internet Explorer to default and then check if the issue persists.
Reset Internet Explorer 9 settings
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Reset-Internet-Explorer-settings-in-Internet-Explorer-9 (The article holds good for Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9 as well).
The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature
- Помечено в качестве ответа Juke ChouMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator 8 июля 2012 г. 9:21