24 февраля 2012 г. 17:35
I've created a vacation day log for my company. I have a few different Calculated Columns. I have "Total Days" for each individual item that is added so for example if someone takes off Feb 1-5 it will return a number of 5. I am trying to return a total number of these days, so if a person takes off Feb 1-5, March 3-5, and April 3 for example it will return a number of 9 in a column called "Days Taken Off".
Is this possible?
I've tried everything to no avail! :(
26 февраля 2012 г. 7:37
Yes this is possible in a slightly different way.
Follow these steps:
1. Add a column "Leave" or something to your calender.
2. Ask the users to check it while they are applying leaves.
3. Create a standard view that will be shown only when the leave will be Yes.
4. Now this will show you the the summary of leaves taken at a single place.
You can add further logic to show total.
I hope this will help you out.
Thanks, Rahul Rashu
- Помечено в качестве ответа Lhan HanModerator 1 марта 2012 г. 10:36
2 марта 2012 г. 18:32
Thanks! That is a pretty good workaround!
My next step is to try to return the total number so I can use it for a "days remaining" field.