none
Windows PowerShell Scripting Gig in San Francisco

Question

• Looking for a Windows PowerShell programmer to write scripts to manipulate text files (read, write, merge, move) and send off to remote server using FTP. A simple script to create the directory structure for the environment is required first.

This is a short gig and very urgent.

Any suggestions on best place to find somebody?

• Moved by Bill_Stewart Friday, April 27, 2012 1:58 PM Inappropriate thread for form (From:The Official Scripting Guys Forum!)
    Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:30 PM

Answers

• Looking for a Windows PowerShell programmer to write scripts to manipulate text files (read, write, merge, move) and send off to remote server using FTP. A simple script to create the directory structure for the environment is required first.

Yes but the sample will cost you $500 dollars.  This is a normal consulting startup fee.

Most of us can create that scrtipt but none of us will do it for free.

I realize that this will get you what you want easily but this is not an employment site. 

Sorry.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:36 PM

All replies

Yes but the sample will cost you $500 dollars.  This is a normal consulting startup fee.

Most of us can create that scrtipt but none of us will do it for free.

I realize that this will get you what you want easily but this is not an employment site. 

Sorry.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:36 PM
  • Too bad that my answer is an answer.  I love SF.  Crabs and all.

I used to go to HP annually for training and fun.  I am an original San Joaquin boy from the middle valley; boots and all.

SF was my home away from home on many an occasion and I wich I had an excudse to visit.  May is great.  A bit of rain. Bay weather. Good food, Good Wine. Good people.

Can 't ask for more.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sunday, April 29, 2012 12:03 AM