none
object and embed tag stripping in moss 2007 multiline text fields

Všechny reakce

• LOL it seems you going on war !!!

it would be better if you can explain your problem area if you need any help

Best Regards, Ashutosh | SharePoint World

18. června 2012 11:29
  • It's a problem that has been brought up time and again.  I'm trying to create a blog site in MOSS 2007 and I'm trying to allow object and embed tags to render in the post body field, but if you set the field type to rich html, it still strips out object and embed tags whenever it's supposed to be rendered.  If you set it to single line, the tags to just embed a video clip are usually too long.  I've created a custom field type for it, but it looks like the best I can do is to inherit it from either of those two original types.  I've come to the point where I'm fairly certain I'm going to have to hack something, but I'm still holding out hope there's a more legit way to go.

~David

David Musselman

26. června 2012 18:11
  • It's a problem that has been brought up time and again.  I'm trying to create a blog site in MOSS 2007 and I'm trying to allow object and embed tags to render in the post body field, but if you set the field type to rich html, it still strips out object and embed tags whenever it's supposed to be rendered.  If you set it to single line, the tags to just embed a video clip are usually too long.  I've created a custom field type for it, but it looks like the best I can do is to inherit it from either of those two original types.  I've come to the point where I'm fairly certain I'm going to have to hack something, but I'm still holding out hope there's a more legit way to go.

~David

David Musselman

Did you end up finding a solution? I'm using 2010 and want to embed videos but no luck. I even tried a few coding ideas found online and still can't get it to work :(

However, for 2007 you might want to try using this http://erte.codeplex.com/

9. listopadu 2012 23:41