none
Use Dreamweaver CS5 Mac to Design SharePoint site?

Frage

• I apologize if this is a repeat question, I see quite a few but none that really answer what I'm looking for.

I'm new(er) to SharePoint 2007 design in my organization.  I wanted to know if it is possible to create pages for the SharePoint in Dreamweaver which layer on some SharePoint features such as listview, primarily, but were designed completely outside of the SharePoint environment.

My organization is extremely creative and design oriented.  We were basically just looking to design our own looking page top to bottom but on some of them display the SharePoint site data.  We wouldn't really be looking to replace any of the standard pages the administrative team uses to manage the lists themselves, just create some very non-Sharepoint looking pages that have the capability to interface.

We are on a SharePoint 2007 server, running Macs w/Parralels & have SharePoint Designer but would prefer to use more power creative design software such as DreamWeaver or InDesign.

Thanks for any feedback or discussion.  We have been loving the functionality and collaboration brings and can't wait to introduce a fuller implementation.

Freitag, 17. Februar 2012 03:53

Antworten