none
Microsoft Access on Sharepoint

Question

• I moved an Access database to sharepoint. All the database objects are contained on the workspace named "Database" on the sharepoint and when one clicks on a particular form, table or query, it opens up within an access database. How do I find out the specific links for these objects so I can control what form a particular group has access to by providing those links on different pages? When I move my mouse over those objects, all of the addresses say the same thing...https://sharepoint/Database/_layouts/accsrv/ModifyApplication.aspx#.

Thanks,

Sunday, February 19, 2012 4:07 PM

Answers

• Hi there,

Because of the complexity of the issue, it would be best to open a support ticket with Microsoft.  It will take troubleshooting and testing beyond the scope of the forums.  Unless anyone else has some input, your best bet is to open up a ticket with Microsoft.

Gregg

MSFT

Thursday, February 23, 2012 10:14 PM

All replies

• Hi MsGwen,

I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. There might be some time delay. Appreciate your patience.

Thanks

Daniel Yang

TechNet Community Support

Thursday, February 23, 2012 10:37 AM

• Hi there,

Because of the complexity of the issue, it would be best to open a support ticket with Microsoft.  It will take troubleshooting and testing beyond the scope of the forums.  Unless anyone else has some input, your best bet is to open up a ticket with Microsoft.

Gregg

MSFT

Thursday, February 23, 2012 10:14 PM