none
Document Libary View: How do I make webparts show a subfolder as the starting part or top layer

Question

• I would like to contain all the documents in my site in library.  So I have created a library with several subfolders. I would like to adjust the view (either in sharepoint designer or sharepoint) so that each webpart only shows the content of one of those subfolders.  I've tried and managed to have it so that I can show only the subfolder I want, however I would like the contents of the subfolder displayed, without having to click that subfolder first:

So for example:

Library Contains Folder A. Within Folder A is Folder 1, Folder 2, And Folder 3.  Within Folder 1 is Folder Alpha, Folder Beta and Folder Gamma.

I would like to create a webpart that displays Folder Alpha, Folder Beta, and Folder Gamma.

Is this possible? I imagine it is possible using a path filter but I haven't been able to work it.

Help please!

Monday, February 21, 2011 5:37 PM

All replies

• I don't have an answer, but second the question. I too would like to do this. I came to this site to see if this is answered. If someone could please answer, or point to an answer, I, and I am sure the OP, would love an answer. 

Thanks!

Thursday, October 27, 2011 5:04 PM