none
Automated BCP Call Tree

Question

• Has anyone out there created a Call Tree app for SharePoint?  I've managed to create a Call Tree View of a Contacts List and, by adding a couple of columns for "Caller" and "Call Tier" and doing some clever sorting and grouping, have it displayed in ordered tiers that expand to Callers, then down to the people they need to call.  What I'd like to do next is develop an automated way to capture the results of a Call Tree exercise -- i.e., where the Callers could all go to a single location and with a few simple clicks, document the fact that they've made their assigned calls, as well as the result of each call (i.e., whether or not the person called was reached successfully).  The SP list into which the Call Tree exercise results are gathered would also have a view that would show the progress on the exercise.  Ideally, it would be cool if there were also an e-mail input method -- via which Callers could document each of their call results in a simple e-mail message that would be captured into the Call Tree exercise results list and visible in the progress view.
    Thursday, October 01, 2009 4:44 PM

All replies

• This feature could be developed as a web part. Still have this need ?  We would be happy to share costss of development.....maybe $500-1000 in total to develop this web part, depending upon the skill of the developer.

Let me know if interested

markchr@gmail.com

Regards

Mark

Sunday, March 28, 2010 6:36 AM