none
SharePoint 2003 Public View [Me] filter for last 30 days of xml library submissions

Question

• Attempting to restore a public view that was initially set up by our previous sharepoint administrator.  The view is public and of the xml library for account creation requests submitted by our customers through the sharepoint portal.  I currently have it set so that it shows all the customers submissions.  Desire to limit it to the last 30 days of submissions.  Attempted to utilize filter CREATED equal to or greater than [Today]-30 with no success.  After some web research understand this syntax is only good for SharePoint 2007 and later.  Anyone know a way to do this in SharePoint 2003?

• Edited by b3bechtel Tuesday, June 15, 2010 11:34 AM
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Wednesday, June 16, 2010 3:23 AM admin q (From:SharePoint - InfoPath Forms Services (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Monday, June 14, 2010 10:03 PM

All replies

• I don't think this is related to InfoPath, but rather SharePoint 2003 view settings.
    SharePoint Architect || Microsoft MVP || My Blog
    Tuesday, June 15, 2010 1:20 AM
  • Thanks for the input I will address it ot the view settings forum.
    Tuesday, June 15, 2010 11:30 AM
  • Pre-2010 SP General would be good.  However, let me know if you determine that it's an InfoPath problem.
    Tuesday, June 15, 2010 1:14 PM
  • Is there a way to move this thread to the appropriate forum "pre-2010 SP General Question and Answer"?  First time I have ever worked a post in a forum.  The FAQ says something about a moderator being able to move it.  How do I get it a moderator to move it to the appropriate forum?

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 1:57 AM
  • A mod should see it tonight and move it.  I am only a mod in one forum, so I can't move threads.
    Wednesday, June 16, 2010 2:05 AM