none
published an outlook calendar to our sharepoint site, said sucessful but the calendar is not there

Question

• I was curious if my 2010 Outlook has issues with my 2007 sharepoint site.  I was able to create a calendar on Sharepoint and send to Outlook, however I have a team outlook calendar I need published to sharepoint and havent been able to do it.  Although it does say sucessful upload.
    Friday, February 17, 2012 6:49 PM

All replies

• Is this a shared folder with Exchange or a local Outlook folder with team events? What method did you use to publish the calendar? You can drag and drop from your Outlook calendar to SharePoint, once you have the SharePoint calendar connected to Outlook.

Sunday, February 19, 2012 7:15 PM
  • This is a shared team calendar originated in Outlook 2010.  I published to our Sharepoint page using the http address after choosing Share-publish to WebDAV. It said successful send and even shows up on my calendar as an Internet calendar now but did not save on Sharepoint.  I'm curious if maybe the 2010 outlook calendar would not transfer to 2007 sharepoint.  I was successful BEGINNING a calendar on the 2007 sharepoint site and sharing to 2010 Outlook.  But the calendar I need to share isn't one I cannot just begin again as it is utilized by many. Thank you

Kim

Monday, February 20, 2012 3:12 PM
  • Hello,

Have you solved your issue? If yes could you share it? I currently have the same issue

Best regards,

Clément

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 2:54 PM