none
SharePoint Server 2013 Virtual machine available to download

Question

• Hi All,

In 2010 Microsft launched SharePoint Server 2010. They made SharePoint Server 2010 virtual machine available to download http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=27417 which  also included Visual Studio and Office 2010. I would like to  know about availability of SharePoint Server 2013 virtual machine available for download. May I know availablity of Microsoft Official Learning courses for Microsfot Certified Trainers to start conducting SharePoint Server 2013. Lot of customers are asking about standard course contents for SharePoint Server 2013  (IT -pro track as well as Developer Track). We being as Microsoft Certified Trainers are finding difficult for upgrading ourselves for latest SharePoint Server 2013 courses sothat we could start conducting trainings. Even I observed Lot of books related to SharePoint Server 2013 would get released  from April 2013.

It would be very great to know about the availablity of  Sharepoint Server 2013 virtual machine download and availabilty of Microsoft Learning courses related to SharePoint Server 2013

Thanks

from

Ravi Tambade

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 7:54 AM

Answers

All replies