none
SharePoint 2007 old Property/column values not coming in crawl.

Question

• The actual scenario is I had old SSP in MOSS 2007 due to some reason I have to delete the old SSP and recreated new SSP and full crawl the data now while mapping of the properties I am getting all the crawled properties.

But problem is while mapping of the some properties then those properties showing  Number of items found with this property: 0”. For example Month property it crawled and “ows_Month” is already there but showing “Number of items found with this property: 0”. I have uploaded new file and many times ran full crawl but still no result.

Now just for the testing, I created Month column on another site collection and uploaded 2 files on the site and now run full crawl now showing  Number of items found with this property: 2”.

What should I do to get values from old Month column already created in other site collection.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 5:11 AM

Answers

• Hi, problem is resolved the reason is column internal name was different that's why values are not coming 
    • Marked as answer by Prakash KSingh Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:31 PM
    Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:31 PM

All replies

• The "number of items found with this property" is not a reliable count. Do those old items appear in search results?

Dimitri Ayrapetov (MCSE: SharePoint)

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 5:19 AM
  • While searching via advanced search it gives “no result found” for old column values for Month column.

If go for General Search on Site home page then files are coming in search result even if searching with month column old values in General Search then also related files are in search result but problem is with only advanced search.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 6:27 AM
  • Are your content sources configured to search the old sites?

Dimitri Ayrapetov (MCSE: SharePoint)

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 9:09 PM
  • Hi, problem is resolved the reason is column internal name was different that's why values are not coming 
    • Marked as answer by Prakash KSingh Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:31 PM
    Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:31 PM